A really super place to stay in the Winelands. Superb and spacious accommodation with all you could possibly need to enhance your stay. Some may consider the hotel to be somewhat old-fashioned in a colonial way but believe me, that is a real compliment. It is good to go to an hotel where traditional values are respected and maintained. Breakfast was excellent and the dinner in the restuarant was also good but actually did not quite live up to the reviews we had read prior to our trip. Nonetheless we strongly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel