“Disappeared”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Follow the sound of the water from the Main Road and let it lead you to the cobbled courtyard where you can dine under the wild fig tree... Inside seating also available for cooler days.
Reviewed 15 December 2015

we were not able to find Salmon bar anymore. Had been there previously. It seems that it has closed down.

4  Thank SimonTP

Reviewed 29 November 2015

We use to go to Salmon Bar when driving through Franschoek. Really enjoyed the vibe and food. My father passed through this past weekend and saw they were no longer excisting. That is real sad news. Wonder what's on??? Please open another one, maybe the farm is keeping you too busy. Thanks for the time you were open.

2  Thank Hardus L
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Firm favourite of my father and uncle, we drive out to Franshoek to dine here ever time we visit Cape Town. Utterly delicious... the joke is that I don't usually like salmon but I will eat their salmon roses and their fish burger any day.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Every time we have come to franchoek we end up in this little restaurant for our brunch. Fish is always fresh and very tasty, prices are good and service is quick.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

My wife and I had lunch at the Salmon bar and chose the prawn curry with rice. It was an excellent meal and the service was friendly and efficient.