“Very enjoyable!”

Earth Spa Wellness Centre
Ranked #5 of 15 things to do in Tzaneen
More attraction details
Owner description: The Earth Spa is a place to escape and unwind and to renew mind, body and soul.
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Here my hubby & I booked a full body hot stone massage each & a facial for me & a foot massage for him. All very well done & a real treat for us on our anniversary. Catherine & Doreen worked well together & we were very impressed. So highly recommend this Spa.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Excellent service received and total relaxation. Would highly recommend and will definatley return again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Warm hospitality, relaxing atmosphere, and the treatments is "Heaven". Anyone that needs that little pampering in there life, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

My hubby and I experienced a back and neck massage .... 30 minutes of pure bliss!

The therapists were extremely professional and experienced.

We left feeling extremely relaxed and de-stressed. We'll definitely be back!

Tarentaal, General Manager at Earth Spa Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear valued Guest,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our spa. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Cecilia Saunders

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I had planned to give my fiancee the best birthday gift by taking him to a spa to be pampered and relax.one of the staff members was so talkative during our massage session and the music they play is so terrible,the robes we got were so not ideal for a cold day and very old.food platters well there is a picture :-/

Dear Guest,

Thank you for bringing the situation under our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused to you. Will will definitely look into the matters that you have mentioned.

Please feel free to contact me personally next time you are in the area we would like to make the experience more memorable for you.

Kind regards,