TripAdvisor
Pike Inn(Williamstown)
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront desksouth jerseyroom was cleanplace to stayyogurtwaffle makerbreakfast barindoor poolsoccer tournamentfollowing morningatlantic cityexcellent hotelupon checkhot tubwould definitely stay here againrowan universityenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a great time my family and I had at this hotel we enjoyed every minute of our time here the staff were friendly the indoor pool was great and heated as well which was awesome I highly recommend it here!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Megha P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear David,

Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites. We are happy to know that you liked Our elegant INDOOR HEATED POOL and our friendly staff services as well.
It was our privilege to served you the best hospitality, and we are looking forward to see you again on your next visit to Williamstown NJ.

Thanks! for the highly recommendation to our future valued guest!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Staff real friendly and took the time at last minute to give us the best possible room and price. Also worked hard to make sure the family members where taken care of during their time of loss. Explain the amendaties and times available, if they needed anything to just ask. Good Staff on late at night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Megha P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Steven,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. It is great to hear from you that you liked everything about our hotel and services. We strive for best to make sure our each and every guest enjoy their stay and we can exceed their expectations during the stay as well,
(I don't see any reason for being rated very lower)
It was our pleasure to have you at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, and we hope to see you again to your next visit to williamstown, NJ.

Thanks,

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I would rate this hotel at the low end of acceptable and value. I would not choose this hotel again on another trip to this area and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who asked. I will think very hard about choosing a Best Western on our upcoming trips.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

omg, we booked the honey moon suite, ok nice nice, working hot tub, but really bath we had fill, no it won't stay warm, but still only took about 15 mins to fill. the public restroom right door on 1st floor was not a welcome feature...you hear the to dispense. and
the shower whistles, and fridge is loud. bit the was wonderful. overall 3 stars. it was convenient to breakfast bar.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Megha P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will be making an improvements in all the ares you weren't happy during the stay.
I also would like to apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during the stay. It was our pleasure to have you and and we hope to see you again!
Thank you for staying with us.....

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I had to relocate temporarily due to an emergency with my home being worked on. Everyone was very helpful and patient with me during the most stressful time. They accommodated my every need during my stay. I was and still am impressed with their customer service. Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great too, my children loved it. They enjoyed swimming in the pool too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to get away for a weekend to traveling for business. I certainly use this hotel again for my little weekend getaways to relax and recharge.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family