All reviews across the street place to stay small arcade saltwater pool shuffle board owners and staff sun deck bend over backwards next year diving board family and friends wonderful stay clean rooms view of the ocean memorial day weekend several years jackie
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

7th year staying here. The place is super clean. The staff is very friendly. The pool is great. The room is a very good size and updates keep coming. The arcade and other games are great perks too. The park across the street is great for the concerts and the beach is very close too. The only con is the internet is very spotty and slow, but you are on vacation so unplug!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We (my husband, my children, and grandchildren) just got back from Wildwood Crest, we stayed at the Imperial 500. Such a great experience, very clean rooms, great housekeeping staff, very friendly and accommodating. This is a family-run business and you can tell they take pride in their establishment. Wonderful clean pool with a diving board right outside our room. The kids and grandkids love the arcade area on the premises, and the green Monster ice cream truck's nightly visits.

Room Tip: We prefer to be close to the pool, pool closes at 7:00, so noise was never an issue.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I absolutely loved this hotel, from the moment you check in till it's time for you to leave everyone is so nice and will get you anything you ask for. My kids couldn't stop talking about it, I definitely will be coming back again!!!!!

Room Tip: Ocean views are the best rooms
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

my sister has stayed at this property for several years during her vacation and I decided to join her this year with my 3 daughters (11, 9 & 4), I had no idea how amazing this experience would be, the rooms were clean and spacious, our room had an efficiency and this was especially nice (esp not having to eat out for every meal). The pool was beautiful, super clean and perfect if you have little ones (there's a 1' section in the front of the pool) and lots of room for everyone else to swim enjoyably. The staff at the front desk were super accommodating and friendly.

my only (minor) complaint was the wifi, it was spotty at best, (especially during peak daytime hours) so if you're looking for consistent wifi service you might be disappointed.

Other than that you are close enough to the beach, grocery stores/CVS/Walgreens etc. and the boardwalk, lots of families in the immediate area doing exactly what you're doing, enjoying the NJ shore and having a wonderful time, I can't wait to return next season!

Room Tip: Quieter rooms on 3rd and 4th FL since you're not close to the pool area
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Thus us my third year in a row staying at the Imperial and the third year in a row that we had an awesome time!! The rooms are clean and the staff/owners are super friendly; they will also bend over backwards to make sure your stay is the most comfortable and enjoyable it can be. HIGHLY recommend the Imperial 500.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family