All reviews american safari italian cookies every morning same owner rooms are small friendly and accommodating staff nice heated pool family that owns walking distance enjoyed our stay great weekend first floor new jersey board walk year after year adam gondolier
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This is my second review because I just can't express how grateful, my family and I are with Adamo and his staff. We had a great stay. Very clean. Housekeeping and maintenance are constantly making sure everything is in order. The motel is so close to the beach and the boardwalk. The night before we were leaving. Our car broke down in Cape May. We had to get it tow and be at the mercy of a local auto repair shop. The next day was Labor day. All we were told that maybe by the afternoon we would have the car back. We had no idea where we were going after checking out. But we spoke with Adamo and he was amazing. He allowed us to stay in the room until the car was done. We were so happy. Truly they believe in customer service. We will definetly come back and recommend not only the Aztec but also American Safari, Gondolier and Attache (which are all the same owner).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This motel is very clean and the staff was friendly. The boardwalk attractions are a little bit of a walk, but there is a nice pier about a block away that I loved!! We came with a family of 7 and were a bit cramped in their biggest suite, but I would definitely come back if it was just me and the Hubbs.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ange1029
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The staff was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very very clean. The pool was small, which older kids may not like, but it was great for the younger kids. Pillows were too big/hard but other than that it was great!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We had a midnight check in
They had everything in perfect order
The night man showed us where to park as Wildwood has limited parking
Free coffee and pastries in the morning
Clean rooms and facility Comfortable as well!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Radiomike33
Reviewed 28 August 2018

it was clean and cheap to just get away for a weekend on a whim....I wouldn't plan a vacation there....just a cheaper place to stay a night or two instead of staying in Cape May....10 min drive away and 200-300$ a night cheaper

Stayed: August 2018