All reviews movie night pirate ship great family across the street vip room large play area kids loved the playground shuffle board next year ping pong owners and staff families with small children great view of the beach short walk to the beach family vacation check in was easy well maintained and clean
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I've been to several different hotels in WW. I have to say the VIP is the cleanest place around, the rooms are immaculate, the maids are very attentive to your needs, the staff is impeccable especially Alicia, and Melissa. They are the sweetest, the place is very family oriented and they make you feel warm and and welcome every time!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We love staying at the VIP! The pool, playground, grill area and onsite games make it the perfect location for families to relax and have a great time. The hotel is perfectly located across the street from the beach and the park where there is often live music during warm months. I've been coming to the VIP since I was a teenager and while I've always appreciated the spacious rooms and separate bedroom, I was especially impressed this year by the renovations in the kitchen area and the bathroom. We already booked our dates for next year!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I had a very nice time. Location is one block from the beach and all rooms have a visual of the beach. Nice Location. I had a lovely time and would definitely go back. The pool was heated and clean. I enjoyed myself and speaking with all visitors. The motel is family oriented and very calm and relaxing atmosphere.

Room tip: All rooms face the pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank grussolight
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We spent 3 nights at VIP, it was our first trip to Wildwood Crest. Location is great, the Crest is quiet and unfussy and not crowded, yet it was a short drive to Wildwood boardwalk (or a 10 minute bike ride) and a short drive to Cape May. Hotel was clean and staff went out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. Someone was pretty much constantly cleaning the grounds. The pool and playground was a huge hit with my son and the other kids visiting. The patio area with grills was convenient and comfortable. In the area was a short walk to grab coffee at a nearby hotel, a couple of restaurants to get breakfast, Centennial park and the beach was across the street. I cannot wait to return next summer!

Room tip: ocean view from the deluxe room on the 2nd floor was great, however, I believe the rooms on the 1st floor are newer
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
The_VIP_Family_Motel, Owner at V.I.P. Family Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

We appreciate your taking the time to give us a review and thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we will look forward to seeing you again next summer!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at the VIP! My kids loved the playground, sandbox and pirate ship more than the beach! The pool was wonderful and never felt crowded. Our room was very clean and everyone was so friendly! Great location. I reccomend it highly, specially for families with small children!