The Sand Box Motel
Brittany Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 86
US$ 106
Sea Gull Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
Riviera Resort & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 75
Tropicana Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
All reviewsliquor storethe ownerwater bowlpool and hot tuballow petsminute walk to the beachwalking distancebed was very comfortableperfect sizebedroom apartmentcan't wait to come backpool areaoff seasonenjoyed our stayconvenient locationwould stay againnext year
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very close but far enough away. Off season so to an event at the convention center but won’t forget.

Don’t forget to hang the do not disturb on your door. And check out 11. Otherwise you will get a knock and then an opened door.

Updated clean reasonable close enough but far away.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Sand Box in late February of this year (2018) and could not have been more comfortable. The clean, fresh smelling corner room on the second floor had picture windows facing east and south. The late winter sunset was tremendously enjoyable. Since I was there on business, my prep for the following day was smoothly accomplished thanks to the Sand Box's relaxing ambient surroundings. The counter folks are also very friendly. Shiv, Deb, and Maureen did a great job. Who says you can't relax at the shore in the winter? I certainly did at the Sand Box.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For the place itself, it's an excellent stay and for the price too? Incredible. I took my girlfriend here for 2 days in March and it was awesome! The management was super nice and very cool and the deal was insane. Definitely coming back! :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this motel! Maureen (the office manager) was so great and friendly even though we arrived after 11PM she was able to accommodate us. The check in process was quick and easy and upon entering the room we were pleasantly surprised with the interior! It was super clean and comfy. The bathrooms are a tad bit small compared to an Atlantic City hotel but that doesn't really matter when you're receiving amazing customer service.

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two days before going to AC, we stayed one night in AC and decided we had to come back. The service here is stupendous! We came back and stayed for over a week and felt very at home. It was a rather quiet stay that allowed for us to catch up on much needed rest.

Pets are allowed and even offered doggie bowls for food and water as well as home made doggie treats. This place deserves every star and I would HIGHLY recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed here twice now for a weekend get away with our border collie. Very clean and the staff make you feel at home. We are planning on staying there for a week in May. I have no doubt our stay will be outstanding as usual.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family