All reviews front desk room was clean regional airport starbucks coffee nice hotel frequent stays bear in mind standard amenities bistro staff reasonable rates overnight stay check in was a breeze close proximity east hanover main road corporate headquarters a great place to stay
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I arrived at 1 pm to check-in. The lady at the front desk was friendly and checked me in as quickly as possible. She explained that breakfast was available for purchase and helped me book a time for the shuttle pickup. Room and bed were nice (as expected from any Courtyard). Next morning, I skipped breakfast. The shuttle driver took me to my business location on-time.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

A great place to stay, very clean rooms and hotel,service was very good, location also very good. We will stay here again. We had a total of 8 rooms and everyone was very happy with the rooms and the service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel on business in May. The front desk was unfailingly polite and helpful. They held room for me when I didn't get in until 2AM. Room was OK. Since nobody reads anymore, lighting was dim. Torn blackout curtain. Showerhead spit wet needles. Everything else was great.

Highway 10 has a wall down the middle of it making going west a challenge. Not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lapsrus
Reviewed 29 April 2018

On a recent trip for our Granddaughter's First Holy Communion, we needed a place to stay that was convient to her house, the church and the reception restaurant. Not knowing much about the hotels/motels in the area, we fell back on experiences with various hotel/motels and deceided on the Courtyard. The choice was well chosen. Our room was clean and pleasantly appointed, it came up to the high standards we experienced in our frequent stays at Courtyard. The only drawback was the pricing of breakfast, it was above the average cost of hotel/motel fare - it was good, but expensive. All in all, a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Our rooms were in rear of the facility on the second floor - very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and it leaves a lot to be desired. Service is extraordinarily slow. They do not have enough help in the bistro. I waited nearly an hour for a salad! They have one poor man running around like crazy taking orders and then making them. They need more help. This was not a one night occurrence but both nights that I was there. The front desk person finally pitched in to take orders but it still wasn’t enough to get the man caught up. He had a consistent backlog of 8-9 orders. I thought it was a fluke the first night. The rooms are ok. They could use some updating and the beds are rock hard. I was excited that they had tea tree toiletries, but they were on the wall in the shower and the conditioner wouldn’t really come out. It was like the pump was clogged or broken. For a Courtyard Marriott, I expect more and usually am quite pleased with my stays. I would select some of the other Marriott locations in the area next time I’m here for business.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business