Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly
Motel 6(Westampton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanthe breakfast areabreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastnew jerseyparking lotstay there againoff the highwayone night stayeasy accessfront desk staffexcellent staygreat place to staybusiness tripsoccerapplebees
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The first room we were in had a terrible odor, the phone didn't work,and the drain in the tub was full of hair.After complaining we got a second room that wasn't much better. This nonsmoking room had a terrible smoke odor(and the window was open when we walked in), both beds had cigarette burn holes in the blankets, the light on the night stand didn't work, and there was something very sticky all over the top and side of the nightstand. STAY AWAY from this one!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I hadn't stayed at a Hampton Inn for a while and after staying at this one, I started wondering why I don't stay at Hampton's more often.
The front desk staff was very professional and quick to check me in though I had no reservation. The room was very clean, and the bedding was top notch. Very comfortable stay. Right next door (same parking lot) as Cracker Barrel and only a few hundred feet away from the tollroad entrance.
I found this place because the advertised a low rate in one of those coupon books you get at highway rest stops. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank travel49424
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My family stayed at this inn last weekend and it was a delightful visit. The staff were very helpful. We heard a knock on the door on Saturday afternoon and my nephew opened it. I saw the silver cart and shouted that he had the wrong door because we thought it was room service. He said it was snack time and it was complimentary. A room full of adults rushed into the corridor and became children as we selected from a delighted array of candy, cookies and for me, an emergency tooth brush and toothpaste kit. I love that snack time. it truly put the "extra" in extraordinary service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This Hampton Inn is proof that you don't have to pay a lot to get a lot of friendly service.

Their front desk staff is really special. They make a point of accommodating the needs of their guests. Whoever is doing the hiring and training has a very good understanding of the standards of good hotel service.

It is a pleasure spending time in this hotel because of the high value received and the attention they pay to the little things. Even their basic breakfast is a cut above what you usually see in one of these hotels.

If you want to reduce costs but not sacrifice comfort this is an excellent choice!

Room Tip: The second floor rooms seem to be especially quiet especially if you are in an odd number room as it faces the parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Great location just off exit 5 on the NJ Turnpike. Easy on and off. The hotel has a nice breakfast bar with hot food, good wifi in rooms, and an outdoor pool. The Cracker Barrel is just a few steps away, and there is also a new Hilton Garden Inn within sight. I would stay there again for an overnight visit while traveling.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family