“Our Favorite Pizza”

Add it.
Benny's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Wenonah
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We are lucky in south NJ to have some of the best pizza available anywhere and Benny's is the best we've had. The crust, sauce, cheese and toppings are great. We especially like the sausage pizza.

We have been ordering from Benny's for many years. We do try other pizzas following the recommendations of friends but always come back to Benny's. Joe and the staff are always very welcoming no matter how busy they are.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We been ordering there for about 15 years
great pizza & steak sandwichs especially the pizza steak
family owned & local, great people to deal with
The owner (joe) always finds time to talk to customers

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This place makes the most delicious pizza and cheesesteaks that I have ever had. The only minor complaint I have is that they don't do cards over the phone, so if you don't have cash on you, you will have to go and pick it up. If you enjoy a good pizza, you must go to Benny's.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My one and only go-to place for the best pizza steaks and cheese steak subs. I have been eating here for 25 years, never disappointed.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I've been eating bennys since i was a kid and was sponsored by them in little league baseball i then also got my first job as a delivery guy with them when i was 17 and still kept 2 days after week after i had gone to school and got other jobs just because they were like a second family to me, you'd think after all this time id be sick of them but no way, best pizza best sandwiches and just an all around great staff joe the owner is an awesome guy and it's an old school family pizza place with character, love bennys!