“The coffee tasted a bit burnt”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Wayne
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I visited Starbucks yesterday morning and asked for a cappuccino. It tasted very bitter and I couldn't finish it. Very different to the Starbucks branches I have visited in the UK

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this store since 2002 (it moved to a new location at Hamburg and Berdan)

I have been ordering upside-down triple espresso con pannas twice a day since 2011 all over NJ, also in OH, FL, IN, TX, NY, PA, MA, MI, CT, DE, MD, NC ... well, you get the picture. Believe me, I know my drink and how it is made!

Today, I noticed it wasn't made upside down - meaning shots OVER the whipped cream. The lady barista begins to explain to ME what upside down means. When I corrected her she then began to tell me that "everyone" else means it differently.

At that point I let her know in no uncertain terms about my experience with my drink. She made it ok the second time.

I then ordered a second one, and another barista made it wrong. At that point I asked to speak to the manager, who apologized (but failed to offer me a free drink for my troubles). Then the second barista made the upside down correctly. Or so I thought. He forgot to add the stevia which was clearly written on my printed out mobile order.

Sorry, but these folks need re-training to corporate standards both in drink preparation and customer service and satisfaction.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

They have moved from within Preakness Shopping mall to a stand alone location close by on the highway. same good service but as drinks are made fresh it always takes a short while

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I do very much like the friendliness of the staff. Not just there to throw a drink at you
They give u eye contact and are genuine. Good food selections, and plenty of seating. The odd thing is the seating far outweighs the parking?
Who ever designed the parking was not not drinking a cup of coffee, as the spaces for Backing up, which one may have to do, can turn into a real headache for other cars entering..
The drive up is however is well maintained and they get u in and out pretty quickly.
I think they do a lot of volume but if you want a place to hang out and work I guess u have to get a parking space early.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

The seating is so wide and each table has plug for connecting. Lots of big and small tables . The staff is friendly and drive in makes the trip when time pressed so wonderful in the morning.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK