“Friendly Staff”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Wayne
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Consistent with most other Starbucks. It was a busy Sunday morning so it took about 10 minutes to get my drinks.

Friendly barista. Good amount of seating. Musack was a little loud.

But overall a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Waited on this drive through for 24 minutes then when I finally got to the window the man had me sit there while he took other drive through people's orders and then finally got to me and my order wasn't ready . Will not be back - after all the time spent they should have given me a coupon or something ... it's absurd to pay $15 for coffee and a croissant and wait 30 minutes and the fact that they don't care about their customers time is even more aggravating !

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I love Starbucks ice teas. I can't get enough of them. I particularly love the Ice Peach Green Tea Lemonade. Can't get enough of it. It's refreshing and always lifts your spirits.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Will stop here now and then to get my daughter a Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème. The drink has mocha-flavored sauce and is mixed up with chocolaty chips, milk and ice in a blender. Then, they top it off with sweetened whipped cream and mocha drizzle. She said it was delicious and said have a taste. I tasted and she was right.

1  Thank HOCKPOOH
Reviewed 28 October 2015

This location is on a stretch of busy highway. Parking is not easy to find. Its usually crowded and you have a slew of people lounging around who look like they bought a bottle of water to be able to sit around and mooch off the free wifi.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK