“Good German food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I had a very good meal and service! The dumplings and schnitzel are a must! I have seen bad reviews but I can't agree with them.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

I read all the negative reviews here, but decided to go anyway. Service was fine. We ordered off the Oktoberfest German menu, which was reasonable. Sauerbraten and goulash were excellent. My German mother thought it was one of the best German meals she has ever had outside her home.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

A couple of my friends from work decided to have a get together at Rolf's on a Friday night. We sat outside and it was a nice night that night. Rolf's had live music next to where we were sitting so that was a plus. However, you don't go to a restaurant merely for the atmosphere; you go for the food! I ordered a barbecue pulled sandwich and for me, I'm the type of person that loves any kind of barbecue so I thought this would be the safe choice. I was completely wrong. The pork was thoroughly cooked; however, the sauce they used for the sandwich was not barbecue sauce at all!! On top of it all, they had to put cheese on it. Trust me when I say that you do not need cheese on a barbecue pulled pork sandwich if the sauce is good. Clearly, they were trying to mask the tasteless barbecue sauce with cheese. One thing is for sure: I will not be coming back here again.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Rolf's is more of a local eating establishment with a parochial feel. Wouldn't recommend unless you know people who go there lol!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

The fact that the place was deserted from 6-7:30 on a Saturday night should have been a tip-off to the absolutely horrible quality of the food. Although the beer-cheese soup, potato salad and red cabbage was not terrible, our Jagerschnitzel and Wienerschnitzel was as tough as leather, clearly freezer-burned, and had a very off-putting taste as if it had been frozen too long and had picked up bad flavors from the freezer. The spaetzle smelled and tasted spoiled, and seemed to cause both my husband and I GI distress almost immediately. The beer garden and American appetizers might be OK here, but do not order the German food!