“Regulars Only !!!!”

Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Voorhees
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Waiting for my wife on an appointment, decided to have breakfast. Entered, no greeter, felt like sitting at the counter, so no need for greater. Upon sitting, "Jules" acknowledged me with, Hi, What can I get ya. Umm, maybe a menu? Let that go, and simply ordered a cheese omelette with crushed tomatos. EYE ROLL, and walked away. She never heard that request before. Shortly after, apparently a "Regular" sat down. Game Over. I no longer existed. All wonderful personality exploded for the "Regular". When she noticed I was finushed, walked by and dropped the check. Done.
Food- Very Good.
Appearance - Very clean and organized.
Timeliness- Very fast.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have been gone for this place several times before and found the food were good.
But this time, when I returned and found disappointment with everything, those included the Clams with linguine in white sauce. The foreign baby clams should not be used and all were rot and inedible and gravy/sauce were so sticky as well as my wife's chicken breast with linguine.
Its tastes Neither American nor Italian.
Didn't eat, paid and left immediately.
French Onion soup was also very salty.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

They have the BEST blueberry crumb pie ever! Try it! We here staying at the hotel next door and had eaten dinner earlier at a different restaurant. We wanted to have coffee and dessert when we got back to our room so my husband walked over to the diner and picked up coffee and blueberry crumb pie and brought it back to our room. IT was the BEST!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

True diner. Good food. Lots of variety. 24 hour breakfast. Diner food but real restaurant prices. I would still eat here again. Friendly service.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Been here many times now for both breakfast and dinner, never wrote a review. It's a diner, so you can't expect a five star meal. But, this place doesn't even get diner food right! Ordered a ham and cheese omelet w/ hash browns in my last visit. Hash browns are made with that fake butter and completely inedible. Ate about half the omelet before I realized it wasn't worth the calories. Never thought I'd give a diner a bad review! Even the coffee was bad!

Been to Voorhees Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK