All reviews movie theater fire pit sliding door sleeping area hotel pool wedding parties within walking distance stores and restaurants indoor pool the breakfast area yogurt the hotel manager make your own waffles breakfast staff nice place to stay continental breakfast beds were comfortable
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We stayed here after a wedding, and found it to be exceptionally nice. The checkin was easy through the mobile app, and they notified me that my room was ready early. The room was large, with a King sized bed and a living room type area with a couch and chair. The bar stayed open late for us after the wedding and the drinks were cold and the bartender very friendly. Breakfast the next morning was a traditional hotel breakfast, but well stocked and well maintained.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I was overall pretty happy with this hotel...it had a decent breakfast. The lobby was clean and inviting and the room was just what we needed. Its also conveniently located to a grocery store and restaurants.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Clean, comfortable and great customer service. Updated rooms, spacious. Value a big plus, too! Our overnight stay was after we went to Diggerland. The location was close and it took about 10 minutes. Many stores and conveniences near by. Pool was a little small but it was fine for an overnight stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I came here under an emergent situation due to family illness from FL. I found the room spacious and the bed comfy. Breakfast was hot and cold food but yes satisfactory. Coffee good. Everyone was customer oriented and said hi to me especially Lindsey at 8 pm on a Sunday who went out of her way to meet our needs at that time. Asked us how long we were staying and said I will see u both soon and was sincere. Jersey girl as I was at one time. Born and raised here. Yes I am fussy now at my age but they deserve their rating. Fitness room is small but adequate. I have 2 club memberships so I am glad they offered some equipment. Pool is small but it was not necc for me at this time. Overall all I would give it 4.75 just because of Lindsey who realized that we needed help and went out of her way. When you r stressed what is better than a big comfy bed with lots of soft pillows to end your night. Only criticism is the TV is not situated to accompany a two bed room with a sitting space. Honestly what really matters with this issue. Great space at a reasonable price. I have payed more for less. Would recommend them.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This place has it all- clean, quiet, dark room at night, friendly staff, hot (if not inconsistent) breakfast, free wifi, good parking, and convenient to shopping, food, theater (movie), etc. Small bar on site. Breakfast was a little disappointing though. Powdered eggs always, but sometimes tater tots, sometimes not. Same with boiled eggs, sausage, yogurt, muffins, etc. Still adequate to get you going, and delicious HOT coffee all day long. Dining room staff extremely friendly and helpful. Kept area spotless!

Room tip: Avoid first floor near ice maker.
Date of stay: July 2018