“Nice variety of flavors & pleasant staff”

Wings Asian Fusion Bistro
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We arrived very late one evening as my daughter had just finished her recital. We were welcomed and did not feel pressured to leave. I like that they have a mix of different Asian styles on the menu and have never had a bad dish. The Crab Rangoon is delicious! We get it every time we go.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I like wings. when you walk in , you are greeted by something I won't reveal, rather I'll let you enjoy the discovery. On to the food -finding GREAT asian in a tiny corner of NJ is a rare gem. get your chinese soups or your sushi plates, they have thai flavors and I believe even Malay, though I'll have to double check to be accurate. Tonight we are getting some wings for sure - I enjoy eating in as well as taking out; its a short drive home and the food is way beyond your takeout chinese....Chef is always innovating and trying new things. Wings is my thing!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

When our friends suggested lets go to Wings my immediate thought was, no another chicken joint. My bad! This is a wonderfully decorated, calm environment with a very good Asian mix of fresh food. I had three different Tuna Rolls which were well constructed, generous Tuna and good rice. I tasted the sauce on the Shrimp and Broccoli and it hit the spot. Another of our group had a Chicken (not wings) dish which he enjoyed. The final of the four was; St. Patrick's, which caused a good laugh and wass also much enjoyed. Yes, the name is unusual and the location on Rt.94 hard to see but, the Wings Asian Fusion Bistro is a home run. We will be back.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Every once in a while my husband pops up to Mountain Creek in Vernon NJ for a few hours of skiing. When I join him, I go out to lunch since the lodge food is dreadful. Several times I've driven up and down 94 and passed a sign with a large temple Buddha on it. Swear I thought marked the entrance to a spa or yoga spot or meditation center. A few days ago, inching along behind a truck, I actually read the frilly script that promised Asian fusion. Making a quick turn into a poorly marked driveway (reflectors would help), I drove down a short, steep hill into the parking lot of a tiny strip mall. And then I entered into a very calm and genuinely pleasant restaurant. A generous menu offers traditional and fusion japanese and thai dishes. The green tea was hot and excellent - not bitter, very fresh - the spring rolls you can tell are made on site - also very fresh, hot, crispy - a perfect portion of tum yum - not too spicy or oily and generous number of good shrimp. the so-called salad that came with lunch special - a small bowl of iceberg lettuce with a completely non-distinctive orange/pink dressing can be skipped completely. pet peeve: leaves of iceberg ripped into a bowl is not a salad. and to eat with chop sticks, must be chopped. salad only disappointment to meal since i was sort of hoping to get a small plate of fermented vegetables. the lunch size entree - a fusion special with beef - the name of which escapes me - was delicious - again, fresh, hot, nice portion. Although my server did not speak English very well, was very helpful and polite, you could see she was in training and manager came over immediately several times to assist. I will also suggest to the manger to tell wait staff that if they are leaving chopsticks or utensils on the table for use during the next course, never place them directly onto a bare table. Make sure there's a napkin placed underneath, and if not available on table, carry a spare. Or a small square of rice paper. Or keep small chopsticks rests on the table. Something. People will hesitate to eat with utensils, chopsticks that have been placed on a bare wooden table - no matter that it had been cleaned before seating. Overall, genuinely nice meal in calm setting.Been in business for five years I found out - so confusing signage aside, people know about it, know how to find it and like me, find it to be a welcome relief from the usual choices of burgers, fries, pizza, pasta. I will return, for sure. Also - Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Food is always amazing my family is never disappointed. Take out is great too!! One of my favorite places