“Lovely”
Review of Come Wright Inn

Come Wright Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Ventnor City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 August 2010

My husband and I needed a two day get-away during the summer. Before we even arrived, the owners helped us find the right service station to fix our car which had broken down en route! The inn was lovely, inviting, and tranquil. Very close to the boardwalk and beach.... close enough to walk or bike ride to Atlantic City and yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of the noisy casinos. The owners were so friendly and accommodating to our special dietary needs, it was indeed a pleasure to stay there. The beds were very comfortable - better than most. The neighborhood seems on the upswing with lots of remodeling and reclaiming of old buildings going on. The bedrooms are named for places in Pride and Prejudice. The rest of the decor is an eclectic mix of fine antiques, beautiful plants, and quirky artifacts like an old barber's chair and a standing suit of armor. Alice and Fred

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
7  Thank alicemiller52
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 March 2010

I travel on business regularly, and spend an average of 50+ days a year in hotels. When I travel on business I regularly stay in 5 star hotels with all the amenities. This was a trip for pleasure, I took my wife away for a weekend. I found the Come Wright Inn via an internet search and it immediately appealed to me. It looked different from the 'big box' hotels that I am used to staying at, it seemed more homey, more relaxing, and more comfortable than the best 5 star could ever be. The Come Wright Inn did not disappoint me. Our room (The Pemberly Suite) was comfortable and homey, we also had the Hunsford Room.
Each morning we had breakfast made for us, and it was delicious. We were asked about our dining preferances and custom breakfasts were made for my wife and I. The were more than happy to accomodate our preferences and needs. The weekend we stayed there was nothing short of wonderful. We were truly made to feel like honored guests.

We will definitely return to the inn.

Michael

great hospitality

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kermit1971
Reviewed 21 August 2009

We recently stayed at Come Wright Inn for 1 week and had a wonderful stay.
The hosts, Steve and Dianne are so thoughtul and will provide a warm and welcoming stay.
The Breakfasts are to die for, wonderful home cooked pastries, and hot food, with plentiful supply.
The accomodation is situated just out of Atlantic city, in Ventor, though has easy access to the main Atlantic city area. two streets off the beach, and some great local places to visit.
We have visited other areas of N East USA, but never visited Atlantic City area before. We would certainly go back, and certainly recommend Come Wright Inn .Wonderful

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank beaubrummieTelford
Reviewed 16 December 2008

We had to be in Atlantic City for business and rather than choose a chain hotel, or one of the casino hotels, we found this lovely Bed and Breakfast. I've been to a number over the years, but this one actually lives up to its claims (if anything, the B&B website is too modest). The owners are so warm and genuinely friendly, and the house was so nice, I felt like I was staying with a favorite aunt and uncle. They were not pushy, or sugary like some B&Bs (or some aunts) can be!

We were welcomed with warm gingerbread and tea (the orange sauce was worth the trip alone!), and had the most amazing breakfast the next morning. This place is the true definition of hospitality. Plus, it is only 2 blocks from the beach and a really nice boardwalk - a great location to walk off all of the food. They recommended Domenico's restaurant just 2 blocks away and it was FANTASTIC. I am so glad I will have to travel to the area for work again - I know where I will be staying!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ellandc

Been to Come Wright Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK