“Nice lunch spot!”

Las Chicas Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #29 of 151 Restaurants in Union City
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Nice empanadas, panini, coffee and croquettes! Cheap! We are here checking out Hamilton park and the view of the city. Clean bathroom. Nice people.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Spinach cake (pascualina) its delicious! Coffee taste good, little pastries mmm... the girls are very kind. !!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I discovered this place when heading to a pizzeria. The window has written descriptions of what's inside and that's what drew me there. Cute place where you can actually sit and have cappuccino or espresso. I love the fact that they have counters filled with a combination of Italian desserts and also Cuban style desserts. I had a fantastic potato frittata and a spinach and feta pastry. My husband had a meat filled pastry and one with guava. We ordered a Napoleon and cream puff to go. The prices were average and service was very good. We will definitely be visiting this place on a weekly basis. Everything looks fresh. Love the selection.

1  Thank leegeeNewJersey
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick breakfast, had the coffee which was delicious and a spinach and egg tart. Also tried the empanadas, awesome!

1  Thank Danielle K
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I ordered a fondant cake for my daughters communion and it was GREAT! The Baker did an excellent job looked exactly like the picture super delicate and clean work. Definitely will be going back for further orders.

1  Thank samantha J