“Breakfast”

Las Chicas Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Union City
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick breakfast, had the coffee which was delicious and a spinach and egg tart. Also tried the empanadas, awesome!

1  Thank Danielle K

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I ordered a fondant cake for my daughters communion and it was GREAT! The Baker did an excellent job looked exactly like the picture super delicate and clean work. Definitely will be going back for further orders.

1  Thank samantha J
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Those people don't know !! How to make a wedding cake !!! They are just horrible !!!!!!!dont go there nasty people ripping off the customer!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Chicas is inconsistent. The girls that work there are real nice, but the owner that's another story. The quality is lacking, they put specials but the pastries shrink in size, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!!
Not my first choice for Argentinian pastries anymore.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Small and packed cafe..I decided to invite my girlfriend and try this place for breakfast...11 am weekday..Nobody cared about us when we came in and were looking at the big "sweet" diversity..I said: Good Morning, Hello, Could I have a menu? ( cause they have one in their website)...No menu here...How can I order?...She, the waiter, opened her eyes as big as she possible could and said: ALL YOU SEE HERE...Enough for us...They can have the best stuff in the area but no thank you...Not like that