See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The worst place I have been in my life . Staff just as dingy and dirty as the room. Was afraid to sleep in their bed and use their towels. Bathroom falling apart . Toilet did not flush. Refrigator was operated by a iight switch that did not work
If I was the cororate office I would take my name off that hotel, I would not stay in another travelodge again

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kamelag
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I left 30 minutes after checking in because not only was the room in terrible physical condition, and the shower obviously not cleaned (thick soap scum on wall) but THERE WAS GUM IN THE PEEPHOLE AND A PROSTITUE LEFT HER CARD ON THE DOOR (Superimposed on a hotel card, they may be working together). I left to stay somewhere else because I did not feel safe. The owner and his wife accused me the next day of STAYING FOR A FEW HOURS AND USING THE SHOWER, becuase the person I told the night before about my leaving said I stayed for a few hours.

THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY USED TO DEALING WITH PROSTITUTES. Please do not stay here or take your family here. It looks clean in the photo and is a franchise, but this is a dive motel. They refused a refund, and I had to dispute the payment with my credit card company.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

Worst ever! At check in they couldn't get their out dated credit card machine to work, they asked if I would go down the street and get $105 out of the ATM at 10pm in the pouring rain... Really! Then they told me to go to my room and come back to pay. I should have left after going to my disgusting room. There was mold in the bathroom. The sink wouldn't turn off. I had to decide between heat and stink. I tolerated the smell from the heater simply because it was too cold not to. Got up in the morning at 6am and no hot water! None. I couldn't even get a nasty moldy shower. The shampoo was half full and looked like a combination of multiple products. There is a coffee maker in room but no cups. The continental breakfast was virtually non exsistant. Cereal with no milk, toast, and coffee from the day begore, i believe. For $105 dollars, I think I should get a hot shower and a hot cup of coffee. Not here! Count your blessings if your sheets are clean!

Date of stay: January 2013