“Artichoke Franchese! ”

Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Tuckerton
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

So well prepared! I’ve never had a dish like it and it was fantastic. I also had the wedge salad which was fresh and delicious. I wasn’t a fan of the caramelized onions on it though. My uncle had the linguini with clams and loved it. The room was lovely and would make a great date night.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Been here many times. Could not believe I never wrote a review on this restaurant. Charming place, with peaked wooden ceilings and even dining upstairs. Service is prompt and employees friendly. Any choice of seafood and steak has been excellent. Typically go with one of the server's specials.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Went there after business meeting at MARINA Had Ossa bucco which was excellent . Service was quick and pleasant . Homemade beef soup Bread was hot and fresh .The staff are efficient and attentive. Friendly and pleasant staff .

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank demetriusTesla
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Everything about this place we loved! Great service, amazing food. The bread was excellent, next came salad with delicious croutons hooray they weren't stale! My husband abpnd I both have chicken Murphy which is very hard to find in a restaurant! Excellent by the way! Our service was excellent! Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We're new to Tuckerton and were so far unimpressed, food-wise, until we gave this place a try. The staff are gracious, efficient and friendly without being overbearing. Our ambidextrous waiter was particularly professional and personable. Wonderful warm bread with the requisite oil and garlic made my husband's day. We shared a grilled portobello appetizer that was excellent. My Bloody Mary was not timid, if you follow. My husband, Mr. Fussy, had flounder which he wholeheartedly endorsed. I had a wedge salad that was scrumptious - my only concern being that they went a little crazy with the lettuce. Desserts were also terrific. We dined upstairs, which was cozy. If filled to capacity it might be a bit tight but that was not the case when we were there. We enjoyed hearing the live music being played downstairs, and partook of the revelry for a little while after dinner. The place was full of good vibes. We will be back.

Date of visit: February 2018