“AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2018

This small restaurant is hard to find. Tucked away in the back of a large professional complex. Inside atmosphere was industrial like with open ceiling showing metal rafters. Very noisy and not conducive to conversation which was disappointing. Food was very good but for the price portions were too small. Salad and Sides are all ala cart. Husband had Tortellini Bolonese and I had Veal Capreseiosa. We shared a caprese salad and a turtufo dessert. As I stated all were good but small portions for the prices. BYOB was a plus!! Wait staff was excellent and attentive. Dinner was expensive.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 111coastal111

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went there for dinner on a weekday, we were the first ones in the dining room. The dining room is quaint, with paintings of the original restaurant in Trenton on the wall. While the restaurant is in an office complex, once inside you don't get that feeling. The food was great and the service was good. My wife had the salmon, I had the special, both dishes were cooked to perfection. While the restaurant is way in the back of the complex it is worth the time to seek out.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have eaten lunch and dinner in Settimo on numerous occasions and found the waiter service to be excellent. The food is close to homemade Italian very fresh and delightful. The waiter service is great and accommodating to your requests.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Settimo Cielo is a great stop for elevated, but old school Italian food, still in the heart of Trenton (I have not been to their newer Kuser Rd. location -- just the original on E. Front St.). The food is fresh and American-Italian authentic. Nice bar and super-attentive service. I'm always disappointed that the Trenton location is closed on Saturdays, but we try to make to over on the weekdays.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

My husband and I went there for dinner with another couple. we all enjoyed our meals. We love that the restaurant is BYOB. Food was delicious, and the service was excellent. Very pleasant atmosphere.

Date of visit: November 2017