Mediocre but clean room with mediocre furnishings. Sink in room and in bathroom was odd to say the least. Free breakfast was heavy on carbs but very light on protein. Don't expect any hot food or even yogurt. Overall, I'd probably stay again if the price was right, but I wouldn't pay more than $70.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Atlantic Coast at our Howard Johnson Hotel -Toms River. Conveniently located off Route 9 and just 15 minutes from the Jersey Shore, our pet-friendly Toms River hotel near McGuire Air Force Base is one hour from New York, Philadelphia and Atlantic City. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast, a large indoor heated pool, two restaurants, a pub & grille with live entertainment, a free pass to a fitness center adjacent to the hotel, free wireless high speed internet access and laundry service. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Of Toms River Hotel Toms River
- Howard Johnson Toms River
- Toms River Howard Johnson