“My go-to Chinese place”

Taipei Noodle House
Ranked #26 of 127 Restaurants in Teaneck
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have eaten at Taipei Noodle House many times and the good is consistently good. It is basically your standard local Chinese restaurant: not fancy, excellent value. What sets it apart is that you can also get sushi (from the sushi bar) and various Chinese noodle dishes. The service is fine. The location is in "downtown" Teaneck right by the movie theater. Not extraordinary, but solid Chinese food for a good price.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

It is a consistent quality of food served just the way I like it.Family run and always on site.Great taste and very authentic.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I come here periodically, like once every two months. I usually order the Chinese noodle soups, but I have ordered some other dishes previously. The service is good and courteous. The place is run by a family, and even the children chip in, a reckon when they have free time from their studies. The husband and wife are always there, and always welcoming. Service is quick, and they serve pickled veggies as appetizers and sliced oranges for dessert--free. Their decor could benefit from a renovation. If you don't find a parking spot along Cedar Lane, make the first right turn going eastward and there will be ample parking spaces there--5 minute walk to the resto from there. I believe they are open everyday.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

We have been ordering from this restaurant and we have always been pleased with the food. I'm not sure where it would rank among other similar establishment but we have tried others in Teaneck and have always gone back to Taipei. We like the spareribs but they have a tendency to send ones that look like you could substitute them for charcoal so I am sure to be specific when I order. Delivery service is quick.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

We had general tso's chicken, spare ribs and chow fun. We were having fun because the food tasted so good until we saw a tiny cockroach! We were disgusted and disappointed!

Been to Taipei Noodle House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK