“My Favorite Seafood Restaurant”

Fin Raw Bar and Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 74 Restaurants in Summit
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We will end up going to Fin at least 2-3 times a month. The food and service is always top notch. They need to get the air conditioning working because it can get quite warm. But all that aside it is one of our favorite restaurants to go to anytime.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Each time we come back to Fin we realize that it is heads and shoulders above most other seafood restaurants. No, this is not a fine dining experience, there's not a lot of ambience, and the place can get quite noisy (but you can still talk), but the seafood is superb. Generous portions, reasonable prices and good service no matter how crowded the place is.

This restaurant attracts lots of younger couples, though of course some of us "older" folks go there too.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Had dinner last Sunday. The clam chowder was outstanding. My wife had the shrimp wrapped in prosciutto. It was excellent. Service was excellent. A word of caution. It is extremely noisy on Saturday nights. So much so, that we had to leave. That said, it is a great restaurant.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

The minute I walked in, I knew I would love Fin...from the amazing appetizers and the very knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive wait staff, this was a dinner to remember. I could have chosen from a number of entrees and was knocked out by the scallops (and the fish taco appetizer). Dessert was just as good, and the atmosphere was NYC-cool without being too loud for my tastes. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Rob M
Reviewed 8 January 2017

My husband took me to Fin Raw Bar for my birthday. It has a very cool NYC vibe. Lots of young couples enjoying delicious cuisine. I really enjoyed the chicken dish I ordered and my husband enjoyed the fish. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful. Looking forward to future visits!