“Grossly overpriced!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Stone Harbor
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 August 2011

After dinner one evening we decided to head over to springers to get ice cream for 3 we got 2 small milkshakes and a junior sundae and they charged us $18 for that and It was good but way too expensive we could have gone to khor bros. Or dairy queen for way less.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Springer's Homemade Ice Cream

Reviewed 3 August 2011

In the 70's I vacationed with my family in Stone Harbor for 7 years in a row. After 20 years I convinced my wife to return for our family vacation. I had raved about how Springer's was the best ice cream I had ever tasted. We all know treats from our childhood never taste like we remember them.

Well Springer's breaks the rule. The ice cream was as good as I remember in the 70's. After eating premium ice cream in major cities across the world, I think Springers is simply the best.

My favourite is the black raspberry.

Reviewed 2 August 2011

The huge lines that form out front every summer night attest to just how good the ice cream is. They have a very quick system, so even when the line wraps around the corner it doesn't take too long to get through. The ice cream is stellar, but it's not impossible to spend $10 on a really nice ice cream cone. It's worth it, but it's still getting awfully expensive.

Reviewed 10 July 2011

What a genuine and sincere business! The mix of traditional and a few wacky flavors provide something wonderful for everyone in the family. Wait in line underneath a starry summer night (don't shy away from the line, it moves quick!) or stop by during the day and skip the line most days. You'll be served by fresh faced nice kids, real all-american kids, who work their tails off to move the line as quickly as they can not without a smile and a quick conversation though. Sure it can get a bit crowded but the atmosphere is a buzz with excitement and smiles. Stop by during the day and take a peek into the back where all the ice cream is being churned out by college students in cow pants! What a riot, nice to see a business that doesn't sacrifice quality or tradition for the sake of economy. If it ain't broke don't fix it right?! And Springer's sure has established their name as the pinnacle in the ice cream world.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

I went with my family to try this great Ice Cream and was expecting something super.
The ice cream we had there was good but not worth the time and money. We found a few places in Wildwood that were better. The radio ads for Springer's got us there.
We probably won't return.