Stayed in October 2011 for one Saturday night. Just picked a spot on the internet to stop on the way down south. My wife and I were a bit worried about the wedding season and with this being a very old hotel we were afraid it may be a little loud.. However, the inn was booked and very quite. A good value considering the ritzy area, especially a Saturday stay. The service people were very professional and courteous. The continental breakfast was just that, basic- Nothing special, but the all day and night coffee came in handy. Our room was not decorated well but very cozy and unique. The queen bed was a bit dated and could use a new mattress. The Hotel overall was white and plain and this does give it a larger feel, but these are just my overall observations. I actually love this style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake