All reviewsbells and whistlesthe breakfast arealabor daychoice hotelsroom with double bedscompared to other hotelsbusiness meetingthe general managerbreakfast was includedplace to stayreasonable ratessomerset njruby tuesdaysfridge and microwavegood sizecleaning staffcoffee maker
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We lost power overnight and it was not expected to come back for three days. After sleeping in a cold house we were suffering from the cold. Once we got dug out, we headed for the hotel and arrived at 9:00 am. The person at the desk said we would have the next room when the cleaning staff was done. (I was expecting to wait for a room until much later.) On top of this he offered us the senior discount without my asking for it. We were told we could go to the breakfast area and have coffee and any remaining food. That morning the breakfast was good with scrambled eggs and sausage. They had our room ready for us within a half hour. The next morning the breakfast relied heavily on processed items and was not as good. The room, bathroom and carpet were clean. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The shower did not have grab bars which is a definite minus for someone in their seventies and made our stay less comfortable. This is a moderate price hotel without lots of bells and whistles, but good quality for money, and a wonderful haven during a storm.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Unfortunately I did not enjoy my recent stay at this hotel. From late check in had me waiting for some time for a 'checked out' check in staff member, who really didnt want to be there, to a less than clear or updated hotel, noisy fan in an outdated room - not the cleanest, with noisier neighbors fighting all night.. did not make for an enjoyable stay. Unfortunately for me it was a late check in, pre-paid and other hotels booked or I would have gladly moved. My consideration for hotels are clean, quiet and comfortable and this hotel unfortunately did not meet any of my criteria.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is my second time staying at a Comfort Inn and Suites. The room was clean and comfortable and in close proximity to the location of my business meeting area. The had breakfast buffet every morning which is included and the rate was excellent. The offer better rates for weekday stays. I have another business meeting in this area next month and will stay here aagain.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Nothing nearby for food unless you have a car, very slow lift service.

Breakfast is provided but I went elsewhere after the first day.

Rooms are OK and the staff are doing their best.

Needs a bit of an update.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Was traveling back from Pennsylvania when my partner and I drove into a Northeaster. After driving only 30 miles in two hours we decided to try to find a hotel in this weather. Choice Hotels were able to give us rooms which included our State Govt. discount. Rooms were clean and warm and the staff very accommodating. Weather was so poor that most of the local eateries were closed. We did find one after a search of the immediate area. Thank you Comfort Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: Varied Breakfast and an exercise area and pool.