All reviews labor day the breakfast area choice hotels free breakfast limited options business meeting waffle maker future visits place to stay ruby tuesdays convenient location hot breakfast front desk staff a great stay late check enjoyed my stay next morning
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Unfortunately I did not enjoy my recent stay at this hotel. From late check in had me waiting for some time for a 'checked out' check in staff member, who really didnt want to be there, to a less than clear or updated hotel, noisy fan in an outdated room - not the cleanest, with noisier neighbors fighting all night.. did not make for an enjoyable stay. Unfortunately for me it was a late check in, pre-paid and other hotels booked or I would have gladly moved. My consideration for hotels are clean, quiet and comfortable and this hotel unfortunately did not meet any of my criteria.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is my second time staying at a Comfort Inn and Suites. The room was clean and comfortable and in close proximity to the location of my business meeting area. The had breakfast buffet every morning which is included and the rate was excellent. The offer better rates for weekday stays. I have another business meeting in this area next month and will stay here aagain.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Nothing nearby for food unless you have a car, very slow lift service.

Breakfast is provided but I went elsewhere after the first day.

Rooms are OK and the staff are doing their best.

Needs a bit of an update.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Was traveling back from Pennsylvania when my partner and I drove into a Northeaster. After driving only 30 miles in two hours we decided to try to find a hotel in this weather. Choice Hotels were able to give us rooms which included our State Govt. discount. Rooms were clean and warm and the staff very accommodating. Weather was so poor that most of the local eateries were closed. We did find one after a search of the immediate area. Thank you Comfort Inn and Suites.

Room tip: Varied Breakfast and an exercise area and pool.
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not a good place to stay. Very old, ceilings leaking, furnace very loud. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I usually don't give really negative reviews, however this hotel deserves it.

Date of stay: February 2018