All reviewsholiday innroom was cleanpower striprooms are smallvisiting familyrutgers universityballroombanquettelevision
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this property 3 years ago and it has gone down some since then. We were traveling with my mother in law and brother in law. I had made a reservation for 3 rooms, two of which I specifically told the young lady at the desk I would pay for. She scanned my credit card for all 3 rooms. The day we checked out, a bill was under each door instead of what I requested. It resulted in my brother in law paying for his room and that of my mother in law. Also, I had to go to the desk almost every day because our keys would not work, not a big deal but a pain. The room was clean but furnishings were getting worn. Pool was not open, grounds need work.

The restaurant is only open for breakfast. Buffet available but had the same stuff each morning. Had to ask for menu. Lunch and dinner available in bar. Food and Service not that great.

Will look at other options in the future.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Dear g8trfan4evr,

Thank your for leaving us a review regarding your recent experience. We value each feedback as this will allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We always strive to provide seamless service to all our guests and it saddens us to know that this was not the case on your stay. We would like to follow-up on your experience thus a private message was sent to you to help us get additional information about this matter.

Again, we appreciate the feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Ingrid V

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for an entire work week. The rooms were clean but clearly outdated as there was not an open electrical outlet available so I had to unplug a lamp to charge my cell phone. The breakfast buffet was decent but I was glad it came with my room rate, others had to pay $10 for it.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Dear Kristi B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of product. I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with room cleanliness and breakfast option. Your comments about the lack of sufficient electrical outlets in the room has been forwarded to the hotel management. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests.

Lera P

Reviewed 8 April 2015

We stayed at this hotel for Easter weekend with Sinorama tours. The people at front desk were very helpful.Rooms were just ok. .We had a great breakfast saturday morning and when we went to have breakfast .Sunday morning.. I was one of the first ones to eat.. .It was not the same breakfast as Saturday the sausages were disgusting they were like rubber... I advised the waitress and she said we should have had the same breakfast Saturday as we did Sunday...I would think that everyone who stays at hotel should be served evenly not depending on price you pay.The front desk was a little more understanding,but I dont know if they will do anything about it .Never seen this happen before...

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christine G
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

Dear Christine G,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about our front desk.

However, we’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the breakfast selection which was unacceptable. We will address this concern. I assure you that the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

This hotel definitely caters to business travellers as it is situated in the midst of a business complex. That is likely why they haven't spent the money to refresh the hotel and make it more appealing (because business travellers don't read reviews as much). However, for any that do, this hotel needs a refresh. While it has a pool and gym, they are mediocre at best. The rooms themselves, or at least the one I was in, faced right onto a semi trailer loading facility with no way to pull a set of drapes to actually black out the window. Instead there Is only the light white window shades. The hotel staff are decent but the facility itself feels very dated.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2015

Dear Jeff S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I appreciate your positive remarks about the hotel staff. We work diligently to ensure our facilities and services are superior and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. It is regrettable that you were let down by the facilities mainly with pool, gym and room features. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and services we offer to our guests.

Lera P

Reviewed 13 March 2015

I have been here for 20 days and its been very pleasant experience. Staff is really good with more friend nature to serve your needs. Very clean and refreshment are very fresh. Lot of parking is available.

Room Tip: If you want to relax then this is the place. !!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business