Fairfield Inn & Suites Somerset
US$ 104
US$ 109
Doubletree.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
Hotels.com
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskturkey sausageroom was cleanwedding weekendthe breakfast areain excellent shapeplush towelsfresh baked cookiestub showersleeping areaboth morningsmarriott rewardsplenty of hot waterrefrigerator and microwavecoffee machinefree breakfastfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I was so impressed with the hotel and the staff at this hotel. I was there with a large group (hockey team) and the staff could not have been more accommodating. They were so patient with all of our needs and requests and handled everything with kindness and professionalism. They were so good to all of our kids, too! The rooms were big and clean and the shower was awesome. Vanessa at the front desk was top-notch...if you're traveling to Somerset, this is where you want to stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I booked this hotel through Priceline. You know the service, it is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
May I say I was overwhelmed with pleasant surprize.

Just minutes away from I-287.. an easy drive from Exit 12 or 10 ( your choice ) I arrive at the hotel and discover that it is not just a normal room, but a Suite. Large sitting area, sofa, coffee table... as good as being home . The bed is even larger.

Best hotel bathroom I have had the pleasure of using in my many hotel trips. Extra Big Tub. Grab bars, plenty of hot water and excellent water pressure.

Then there was the staff. Every staff member that I came across offered a greeting and you could tell they were happy to be there and would go out of their way to serve you.

Then came Morning. As I wandered down for the "Free Breakfast Buffet" I was shocked to see what was there. The usual stuff you expect... bagels, muffins, english muffins, cereal.... Sure. But Fresh Cut Fruit, Hot Oatmeal, Waffles, Fluffy Scrambled Eggs... WOW. Did I mention the sausage and piles of BACON.
I took the last cup of coffee from the service. I mentioned it to the staff member in charge of the the buffet. She said she would refill it and she promptly did. After all, that is what you would expect.
What I did not expect is she searched me out and thanked me for bringing the low coffee level to her attention. Amazing staff... the kind of employees that I would want to have working for me.
Yes, I would stay there again...... actually, I am looking forward to my next trip to Somerset, NJ

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank 52michael
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Large rooms. Beds were fresh and comfortable. Furniture and rug a little dated but clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was ready and all set up with a very nice pack-n-play for our little granddaughter. Would recommend to friends and come back myself.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor facing the front of the hotel but found it quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Big spacious room, with Sofa, 2 TV and Microwave. Good for big families that wants to stay together during their trip. Free breakfast basic breakfast included in the stay!

It would been good if complimentary bottled water was served as well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Nomads852
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We recently got married at the Palace which is right next door to Fairfield Marriott and we stayed at the hotel with 30 rooms full of guests! They were able to accommodate all of our guests and provided breakfast in the morning. When there was a mix up in our breakfast Erin, the sales coordinator, was able to help in every way possible. Another staff member took the time to make more food and offered to stay overtime to make our experience perfect. Thank you for all of your help!

Stayed: November 2016