All reviews front desk turkey sausage the breakfast area room was clean huge bathtub standard breakfast in excellent shape man working wedding weekend free breakfast both mornings marriott rewards elite member coffee machine free shuttle bound brook desk area
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Stayed here on an unplanned overnight business trip. Here are my pros / cons. You decide what's important to you.
Pros:
- Off the major roads, so not too noisy
- Nice sized clean rooms
- Friendly staff

Cons:
- Thin walls, so noise travels (sleep with a noise app)
- No restaurants in walking distance besides the Ruby Tuesday across the street
- Free coffee / breakfast not the greatest

1  Thank tlcksnyder
Francisco G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear tlcksnyder,
I wanted to reach out and thank you for your kind words regarding our friendly staff, large clean rooms, and quiet location. We do strive ourselves in high customer service and am glad that that aspect of your stay was noticed.
I do feel terrible that you were able to hear noises through the wall and that we were not notified of our shuttle to be able to take you to any local restaurants within Somerset. I am also disappointed that the breakfast and coffee provided was not satisfactory to you. We will be looking into other options that will offer a proper product to go along with our service.
I hope you do come back to visit our property again. Please let me know if you would like to return and I will be more than happy to arrange a pleasant stay for you. Thank you again for your time and feedback and have a great day!!

Yours in Hospitality,
Francisco Gomes

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Rooms are spacoius, and it includes a mini frig, coffee maker and microwave. The room was very clean! Thermostat was off so I had to put the heating up high. Staff never called with shuttle times my only dissapointment.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TheTruthHasBeenTold
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I travel frequently. As a Marriott Gold Member I have frequented a number of hotels within this chain and other hotel brands over the years - including Fairfield Inn in the past. This hotel looked and felt brand new. When I pulled up to the property I was greeted by a glass waterfall outside. I thought this added a stately presence. The lobby was welcoming and warm with various seating options for relaxation. In the evening, there were fresh baked cookies offered to guests at the front desk including the complimentary daily meals. The room did not disappoint. I was on the 3rd floor - king bed. The bathroom was nice and decked out with extra plush towels and toiletries and the tub/shower was oversized - completely unexpected. There was a fridge, coffeemaker and microwave for use in the room entrance. The desk and ample sitting room was partitioned from the bed with a smart LG tv for viewing. There was another larger tv across from the bed. The bed was comfortable, but most importantly clean and relaxing.
The reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars was the closet. It was extremely small and difficult to fit my work outfits and dress down wear for. 5 nights (and I only had 5 dresses, 2 pairs of pants and 3 tops). Also, the room lighting was quite dim. Other than the hallway entrance, there were no other ceiling lights in the room. Lighting can sometimes give a deceitful feeling of dinginess - thankfully, I noticed that furnishings and other room elements appeared quite new.
Overall the hotel was absolutely pristine and the staff was super friendly.
I must admit when I first had to book this hotel because the others were sold out I was afraid thinking "Fairfield Inn - no!" But, was MORE THAN pleasantly surprised about my stay here.

1  Thank Joyluvspas
Reviewed 15 October 2016

I was very surprised with this hotel, and certainly will stay here again. The room was large and was separated into two functional spaces which made it seem less like I was spending the week in my bed room. Fridge and microwave in a separate area with a counter which made it easy to keep my week's snacks from cluttering the desk.

The staff was very personable, and the breakfast in the morning was one of the nicest I've seen in a while.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 23 September 2016

had a great experience at the hotel, would definitely recommend it. The housing keep and the facility and faculty was very good. Offered free break in the morning was a big plus. the rooms were very clean.

Date of stay: September 2016