US$ 100
CandlewoodSuites
Clarion Hotel(Somerset)
US$ 83
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 95/night.

US$ 161
ComfortInn
US$ 170
US$ 159
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

US$ 128
US$ 125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

US$ 148
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areastandard breakfastin excellent shapeman workingsleeping areawedding venuetub showerfree breakfastcoffee machinefree shuttlecheck in was a breezerefrigerator and microwavebound brookflat screen tvrooms are largestaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Rooms are spacoius, and it includes a mini frig, coffee maker and microwave. The room was very clean! Thermostat was off so I had to put the heating up high. Staff never called with shuttle times my only dissapointment.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TheTruthHasBeenTold
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I travel frequently. As a Marriott Gold Member I have frequented a number of hotels within this chain and other hotel brands over the years - including Fairfield Inn in the past. This hotel looked and felt brand new. When I pulled up to the property I was greeted by a glass waterfall outside. I thought this added a stately presence. The lobby was welcoming and warm with various seating options for relaxation. In the evening, there were fresh baked cookies offered to guests at the front desk including the complimentary daily meals. The room did not disappoint. I was on the 3rd floor - king bed. The bathroom was nice and decked out with extra plush towels and toiletries and the tub/shower was oversized - completely unexpected. There was a fridge, coffeemaker and microwave for use in the room entrance. The desk and ample sitting room was partitioned from the bed with a smart LG tv for viewing. There was another larger tv across from the bed. The bed was comfortable, but most importantly clean and relaxing.
The reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars was the closet. It was extremely small and difficult to fit my work outfits and dress down wear for. 5 nights (and I only had 5 dresses, 2 pairs of pants and 3 tops). Also, the room lighting was quite dim. Other than the hallway entrance, there were no other ceiling lights in the room. Lighting can sometimes give a deceitful feeling of dinginess - thankfully, I noticed that furnishings and other room elements appeared quite new.
Overall the hotel was absolutely pristine and the staff was super friendly.
I must admit when I first had to book this hotel because the others were sold out I was afraid thinking "Fairfield Inn - no!" But, was MORE THAN pleasantly surprised about my stay here.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Joyluvspas
Reviewed 15 October 2016

I was very surprised with this hotel, and certainly will stay here again. The room was large and was separated into two functional spaces which made it seem less like I was spending the week in my bed room. Fridge and microwave in a separate area with a counter which made it easy to keep my week's snacks from cluttering the desk.

The staff was very personable, and the breakfast in the morning was one of the nicest I've seen in a while.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 23 September 2016

had a great experience at the hotel, would definitely recommend it. The housing keep and the facility and faculty was very good. Offered free break in the morning was a big plus. the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank danalfano04
Reviewed 23 September 2016

The service was phenomenal. Everyone was friendly and it is a gorgeous hotel. Super clean and just makes you feel at home. The room itself was more than enough room and everything was easy to find. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business