All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areahuge bathtubstandard breakfastin excellent shapeman workingsleeping areawedding venuetub showerfree breakfastcoffee machinefree shuttlecheck in was a breezerefrigerator and microwavebound brookdesk areaflat screen tv
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We were scheduled to stay at another hotel for a wedding but the building was not going to be ready in time. The wedding guest reservations were moved over to the Fairfield Inn and Suites. This could have been a mess but Fairfield Inn made sure that things went smoothly. All of the staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The room had two double beds and a pull out couch which was convenient as we had an unexpected guest stay with us. I also lost my sunglasses somewhere during my stay, when I called, the staff went above and beyond, looking everywhere they could and tracking down the specific housekeeper who had cleaned our room.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Room was spacious, quiet, clean, comfortable and was matched in kind by an attentive front desk and housekeeping staff. You can tell when a hotel staff is keen to please guests beyond the norm by their words and actions in often the smallest and briefest of interactions at times. I would highly recommend when in the area where you have lots of hotel choices. Keep up the great service!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016

The Fairfield Inn and Suites is a beautiful hotel. The entire property is extremely clean and the bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The front desk staff is amazing. You can definitely tell they like to work there. They smile and greet you when you walk by. I would highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Stayed here over the 4th July weekend for a wedding at the nearby 'Palace'. Very nice place to stay. Nothing fancy, but very easily accessible from 287 and very comfortable. Rooms have microwave and the breakfast is adequate. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

A great place for a nice getaway. Staff is super friendly and very helpful.

They even told us about a planned wedding for the weekend and placed us on the upper floor - for a quiet stay.

Rooms are clean and decently sized (not as big as other brand suites but plenty for a couple) See photos.

The free breakfast had a large verity with healthy options and even friendlier staff (!!!)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple