“Came for lobster, would return for lobster”

Gregory's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #13 of 72 Restaurants in Somers Point
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Fresh off the bus into Atlantic City, we went to Gregory's to join friends for an early bird lobster dinner. Have to be seated by 5:30 to get this deal, which is 1.5 lb + plus soup or salad and one basic side. Can't speak to anything else on the menu, as all seven of us had the lobster dinner. But succulent it was: sweet, super fresh, and large. All the fixings and a traditional presentation brought home memories of the shore in summertime. This, plus a drink from the bar, for $30/head. Could easily make this a regular stop to start the weekend.

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Popped in to see Paul and Andy, the bartenders.
Always great with those two.
Ended up eating...
Tuna bites special appy was really good. Tuna bites over rice with a sweet sauce.
The cajun shrimp appy was off the charts.
A gravy to die for
Great server named Amanda

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Our meal was delicious, service was good and a very friendly bartender. Food was served in a reasonable amount of time and served hot!

Reviewed 25 July 2015

I spend most of my time in Baja, where I enjoy fresh caught Sea of Cortez seafood prepared al mojo de ajo, in salads, all kinds of ways. But I become nostalgic for Atlantic Coast sourced crab, fish, and clams served with cole slaw, freshly baked bread, Jersey corn and tomatoes... Fortunately, I am able to make an occasional visit to South Jersey, where Gregory's helps restore my equilibrium. Gregory's, a classic shore restaurant, serves excellent seafood-- heavily battered for purists--IPA cervezas-- who knew there was a Tuckahoe offering?-- and many excellent "sides". The tables in the main dining
room are on two levels and close together. The decor is slightly tacky, a plus. We did not go into the bar, but I'll do that next time! Our server was accommodating, and overall, we all felt at home. My only complaint is that the dinners are pricey-- by Baja standards.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Best tomato salad hands down! Always have good daily specials. Great service and cold pitchers of beer. Classic Jersey shore restaurant/bar!!!