1,194 results
All reviews mall across the street indoor pool the executive lounge new jersey business hotel self parking front desk manager business trip fitness center free shuttle eforea spa wedding nj retreat summit valet nyc
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I really enjoyed this hotel. I had the opportunity to taste some really good craft beer and the food was fabulous. The mall is only a short walk away and there are many food options there as well. I was very comfortable and I would love to stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
BerylB131, Manager at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Short Hillls. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, the craft beer and food.
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Convenient location, but an old school hotel with aging and poorly functioning technology. Staff seem to believe you MUST stay there, and so their approach to issues and problems is to get through it and move on. They are quite busy, but the technology is not helping them. Digital key, internet were both inoperable or so poor as to be unusable.

1  Thank Eric R
Colleen J, Front Office Manager at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Good Afternoon, Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your past stay. I am very sorry to hear your past stay with us had some serious areas of improvement coming from the hotels end. I have already shared your feedback regarding the internet and digital key with our Operations team and they are investigating the areas of concern to rectify any possible glitches that may be existing. It is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations and I am truly sorry this was not the case with your stay. Again, your feedback is very important to us and I thank you for taking the time to make us aware of these issues. I hope you enjoy your week.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The room had a strong smell, there was also a noise of the fridge in the room. No changes of the baths supply during the entire stay ( as soap, shampoo...). Bad stay overall and vey expensive price for the stay

1  Thank ilariacatalano

Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback regarding your past stay. I am truly sorry your stay with us recently was not a positive one. We always strive to exceed our guests expectations and I am very sorry this was not the case with regards to your stay. We have followed up with our Housekeeping Management team to investigate the reported issues as our guests feedback is extremely important to us. I thank you again for notifying us of these issues and we will look to rectify them. We appreicate your time and I hope you enjoy your week.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I stayed here for a 2 day business seminar that I was co-leading. A quiet room was very important to me. The person at check out seemed aggravated that I asked for a quiet room and was not friendly. My room (once changed) was quiet except for the constant door slamming late at night and early in the morning that made me jump. Need to put holds in doors to prevent them from slamming. I ordered 1 room service breakfast which was adequate but pricey. The bed was OK- would have liked a more fluffy comforter and pillows. Internet was OK- no connection issues. Overall I think the staff could be more friendly and helpful.

1  Thank beachrunner
BerylB131, Manager at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Short Hills and your feedback on your check in experience.

I am sorry we didn’t provide our typical service. We will be following up with front desk team.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

No complaints - room was modern as a result of the renovation. The junior suite was very spacious and the bed was comfortable. We didn't use the other hotel facilities, but enjoyed our breakfast in their restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear the bed was comfortable, the suite was spacious and you liked the renovated rooms.

We hope you visit again.