“Best Lobster Bique ever!!!”
Review of Bisque Restaurant

Bisque Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bisque Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 45
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018

If your in LBI and looking for an amazing dinner, with a romantic cozy vibe, look no more. I surprised my Fiance with a fall weekend getaway for his birthday and the dinner at Bique was beyond delicious, The service was great. We would dirve back 2 hours just for their Lobster Bisque or Onion Bisque. WOW!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Make sure you try the lobster bisque- outstanding. Food was very good and our server Sam was excellent. We went early and I would recommend that strategy as prior reviews mentioned noise . No problem for us.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant off season. Food was pretty good but the service was really slow and the dining room was very loud even though it wasn’t full.
Decided to give it a try during the season. Thought they might have more help and we might have a better experience.
When we got there, the restaurant was even louder but I noticed that there was another dining room which seemed much quieter so I asked to be seated there instead. Was told that you have to specify that when you make a reservation and that they already had reservations for that room (although it was 8:30 already and quite a few empty tables in that room).
It was so loud that I couldn’t hear the waitress tell us the specials and then she disappeared. Finally had to ask someone to find her so we could place our order- we had been there already for about half hour. Food didn’t take too long to come out once we placed our order so that was better than last time and the food was good. Salad and soup portions were generous as well as my sons huge veal Parm but my husbands dish only included 4 scallops which was not what we expected for the price. When we left, there were only 4 tables in the room and it was still loud. They just need to address the acoustics but I wouldn’t rush to go back when there are so many other good restaurants on the island.

3  Thank 412md
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The best meal we had on LBI during our extended weekend stay. The mozzarella and tomato salad was spectacular, best mozzarella I've ever tasted. Perfect portions, pasta tasted fresh, well worth the affordable price tag. Great value if you're looking for a nice dinner.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I dined here on August 12. My steak was good but the portions were extremely small. My husband had the lamb chops and was not impressed. It took the waitress 20 minutes to take our order, which is not ok; the waitress was not very good. Overall I would not waste my money going back. I almost forgot to mention that I ordered a bottle of wine which was not in stock only adding to my annoyance.

1  Thank Stacey C