1,033 results
All reviews home depot the bus lincoln tunnel service road new york hot tub nice hotel into nyc port authority free parking nj turnpike rush hour clean rooms would definitely stay here again indoor pool times square public transportation
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Very outdated rooms. I could smell the chlorine in the pool from reception, so didn’t try out the pool. Staff very rude, no friendly Hilton welcome or goodmorning from reception. Decided to have breakfast one morning at $13 each, which for that price I was expecting nice food. But I should of just went out instead, cold food, Luke warm watery canister coffee and terrible service to top it off. The restaurant staff just didn’t want to be there and you could see that. I always stay in Hilton’s, around Europe and America and this is one of the worst I have stayed in and it’s all down to poor staffing. I will not be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear lanzarote75,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay at our hotel. It's hard to hear that we did not meet your expectations for this stay and I would like to offer my sincere apologies. I can assure you that I will dig into your comments in more detail with our team so we can make improvements to our product and services.

We are working on revamping our entire food and beverage department and I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you our improvements in the future.

Thank you for your candid feedback and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Went to see Taylor Swift at MetLife stadium. This hotel was close- 7 miles and easy to get to and from stadium. Staff friendly even when overwhelmed. Small but fun pool area to relax in before and after.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lorraine L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review from your recent stay with our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and had an easy trip to the stadium for the Taylor Swift concert. Our team works hard to create a great experience for every guest.

We hope you will visit us again soon if you return to our area.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Hotel is very close to NJ Transit bus stop taking us right into the Port Authority in New York City. We were able to park our car at the hotel with no worries about finding parking or paying fees. Room, common areas, and pool area was very clean! Staff was A1-special thanks to gym!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kimberlyc824,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review from your recent stay with us. We have many guests that visit NYC and the bus stop near the hotel is a great way to get around. Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay- our team works hard to create a great experience for each of our guests. I will be sure to pass along your thanks for the great service to Jim.

We hope we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Overall very satisfactory. Purpose of visit was to go to the Met and this hotel was close to the bus stop to go to the Port Authority Terminal. Very convenient. Staff was courteous and helpful for travel and dining recommendations.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear margaritemc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. We appreciate the comments on the staff courtesy and helpfulness. The Met is a wonderful experience and I'm glad we could be a part of that for you.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Hilton app. does not provide option to book using points, and include breakfast. Front desk lady left me with no breakfast, and I am a Diamond Status customer! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so, it was a big deal for me. Considering trying another hotel chain.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGISecaucus, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Eliarzan,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for your stay with us. I'm sorry that the Hilton app did not allow you to book the reservation type that you would have preferred. Though as a Hilton Diamond member you can set your my way option so that you recieve complimentary breakfast, for up to two adults, instead of the extra bonus points. I do hope that everything else during your stay was amenable, and we hope to see you again soon.