1,025 results
All reviews home depot the bus lincoln tunnel new york service road pool and hot tub nice hotel into nyc port authority free parking nj turnpike rush hour clean rooms would definitely stay here again times square minute drive easy access
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Hotel is very close to NJ Transit bus stop taking us right into the Port Authority in New York City. We were able to park our car at the hotel with no worries about finding parking or paying fees. Room, common areas, and pool area was very clean! Staff was A1-special thanks to gym!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Kimberlyc824,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review from your recent stay with us. We have many guests that visit NYC and the bus stop near the hotel is a great way to get around. Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay- our team works hard to create a great experience for each of our guests. I will be sure to pass along your thanks for the great service to Jim.

We hope we'll see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Support Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Overall very satisfactory. Purpose of visit was to go to the Met and this hotel was close to the bus stop to go to the Port Authority Terminal. Very convenient. Staff was courteous and helpful for travel and dining recommendations.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear margaritemc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. We appreciate the comments on the staff courtesy and helpfulness. The Met is a wonderful experience and I'm glad we could be a part of that for you.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Best Regards,

Support Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Hilton app. does not provide option to book using points, and include breakfast. Front desk lady left me with no breakfast, and I am a Diamond Status customer! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so, it was a big deal for me. Considering trying another hotel chain.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGISecaucus, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Eliarzan,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for your stay with us. I'm sorry that the Hilton app did not allow you to book the reservation type that you would have preferred. Though as a Hilton Diamond member you can set your my way option so that you recieve complimentary breakfast, for up to two adults, instead of the extra bonus points. I do hope that everything else during your stay was amenable, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Up side: clean rooms, nice lobby, and decent patio, decent signage to get to the hotel.
Down sides:
Can’t change the location, however the location is not convenient to anything. Hard to get to restaurants, or any attractions. Can’t change it I know however a shuffle service to restaurants across Route 3 might be an option.
Now onto my major concern. The night time lobby attendant (see picture) every night we were there she attracted a number of men who would just stand and talk to her for a number of hours. Blocking the check in area. A noticed a number of guests who had to wait for him to leave the area so they can check in. A review of the video will confirm my obsession. They causally floated rude language, cursing, including f bombs, and other colorful language. Paints hanging down exposing their underwater. A number of guests commented to me and were concerned about the safety of the hotel.
A number of guests were intimidated by her suitors look, language and demeanor.
I brought to management attention, they spoke to me, assuring me they would address the situation. However ever the very next night they were back.
I just thought these comments would matter to the hotels ownership and Hilton.

Good luck.

Trip type: Travelled on business
HGISecaucus, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear KGPSLP,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about our hotel. All of your feedback will help us improve and grow. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed parts of your stay with us, and I apologize about our location I know it can be an issue for some guests. Regarding your main concern, when you spoke to the General Manager about this issue she did bring it to my attention as soon as I was on property and I did speak to our Front desk Agent during her next shift that I saw her. The gentleman you have photographed, is a regular guest at the hotel. He travels for work and often stays with us during the week, and has gotten into the habit of talking with our front desk staff since he does see them so often. I've already informed my front desk staff that they will need to limit personal conversations, even with guests, while there are other guests present in the lobby. When our guest arrives next week I will speak to him about the type of language he uses while speaking to our staff in the lobby.
What I can promise you is that we are a very safe hotel, we have off-duty and retired police officers on site everynight from 8pm to 6am monitoring the parking lot, driving around the builiding several times an hour and coming into the lobby as well. Again I would like to thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention, and I assure you that your comments and the comments of all our guests matter to us. Have a great day and we hope you will consider staying with us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Short trip into the city. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Huge thanks to Sharon and Stephanie at the front desk both so kind and gave wonderful tips to making the most of our time. Only 5 min walk for a bus that takes you into the city. Thank you again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Moe B,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review from your recent stay with us. Our goal is to have each of our guests have an extraordinary experience with us and I'm so pleased to see that both Sharon and Stephanie delivered on that. I'll be sure to let them know you sent them your thanks.

We look forward to having you as our guest again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Warmest Regards,