All reviewsfree parking across the streetnew yorkthe busharmon meadowsmovie theaterinto nycport authorityper dayhotel shuttlebeds were very comfortablefitness centerrestaurants and shopsgreat place to staybusiness tripoutback steakhousetimes squareeasy access to nyc
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great location! 20 mins from NYC, lost of shops, restaurants and amenities walking distance from the hotel. I love that is had free parking! Good fitness center. Very modern lobby and wonderful customer service. Rooms were very spacious and I truly loved that is had a microwave and mini fridge. Only thing they need to improved is that the rooms are outdated, very squeaky doors and the hair dryer caught on fire once I turn it on. Besides that is a very lovely hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Michelle,
Thank you for sharing your comments.
I'm pleased you enjoy your visit and sincerely apologize for the hair dryer issue. Hopefully you reported it so it was addressed. Our rooms were renovated last summer so I'm not sure why they seem dated, however I'll share your comment with the owners.
Again, "thank you" and all the best for safe travels.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We love this area because it is so easy to get on the bus for a few bucks and being driven to Madison square garden bus stop. The hotel is clean and rooms are comfy. Staff are nice too. You also have a free parking nearby and a Starbucks coffee shop in the hotel lobby.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hugo,
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I'm pleased you found the location to be convenient to NYC and enjoyed the many offerings of the complex.
Looking forward to seeing you back in the near future!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The hotel was very nice in a very convenient location. You could walk to probably 15 different restaurants within a 1/2 mile. The staff was incredibly busy when we checked in and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. Although they were swamped, they never ceased to have a smile on their faces. I travel to the area often and will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Adam,
"Thank you" for taking the time to share your experience.
My Team and I are pleased to know you enjoyed the hotel and found the location to be convenient.
Hopefully we'll see you back in the near future and all the best for safe travels.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Recently, I stayed at this hotel for two nights and had a wonderful experience. First the hotel is very clean and rooms very comfortable. The price I paid and money saved staying outside Manhattan was great. I was able to move by train and subway into the city with relative ease. But the best thing about the hotel, was its staff. The manager and staff were all friendly and helpful giving directions and tips on using the subway/train and getting around. When shuttle was down for the football game, their staff sprang into action and gave us free transportation to the stadium curbside!! Amazing. Kudos to their manager, Pratik Amin and staff! Runs a beautiful hotel, reasonably priced and safe and happy! Thanks again Holiday Inn!!

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to ask about things to do or eat in New York! Staff is friendly and awesome!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Javier,
Thank you for the honest valued review!!!
My Team and I are pleased you enjoyed your visit and found the newly renovated rooms to be comfortable. I hope you enjoyed the football game and looking forward to seeing you back.
Again, our sincere 'thank you"!!!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I booked a 4 night stay direct with this hotel for a business trip and was quoted a corporate rate when speaking with the sales department. My card was charged the quoted rate for only the first night. The remainder of the stay the rates doubled the original quote. When I asked they said the corporate rate can change by the minute and my card was charged different rates for different dates with no communication. It took over a month between emails and phone tag that they were checking into it to come back and tell me they would do nothing. They apologized for the misunderstanding. Information is not misunderstood if it is never communicated. Accommodations and location I would rate 4 stars. Customer service rated zero if it was available.

Stayed: August 2017
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience.
My apology for not getting back to you sooner and the poor job we did in providing clear communication. Hopefully we'll see you back in the near future and earn 4 or 5 Stars on your next visit.