All reviewsmovie theaterfire pitfront deskthe buslonger stayconveniently located rightstayed for one nightlarge bathroomplatinum elitefree breakfastpots and pansbeautiful lobbynew york cityoatmealsales managerthis past weekendwithin walking distance
Reviewed 30 May 2018

A bonus to this hotel is location. It is located near a movie theater, shops, and restaurants. All within a short walking distance. We were able to see a movie and dine at a nearby restaurant. Now to what were problems for me. The parking was horrible. Upon return one rainy night there was no hotel parking. I was told by the manager to park in the movie theater parking lot. So I inquired about the parking decal and what was the purpose, being that there were several cars without them. He responded there was nothing he could do about that.(Very nonchalantly). Another employee at the desk saw what was happening and volunteered to move his car so I could park in his parking spot. Next the room I stayed in was the view to the back of another building, and the noise from the ac units were very annoying.. Next was housekeeping, the room was partially cleaned, but how do you take the dirty towels and don't replace them. Called for the towels around 9 pm and was told there was a high demand for towels and I had to wait 20 minutes. I know things happen, but my problem more so was the attitude of the staff in dealing with these situations. I have never had a problem with any Residence Inn property until I got to this one.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamConcord, Manager at Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you clarklisa51, for staying with us and for sharing the good and what could have been better. It’s great our location was spot on and met your travel needs. However, we apologize for the lack of quality service shown to you from our team. Your total satisfaction is our top priority, and we regret the inconveniences this caused. We appreciate you letting us know and are working with our staff to be sure we improve the guest experience moving forward. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Many restaurants and coffee shops convenient to walk to. If the weather is nice there are sitting areas outside. Easy access to NYC for a day trip. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good with an excellent selection.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamConcord, Manager at Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear natureloving_nina, thank you for the terrific review of your stay at the Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands! We are pleased you found our location close to so many points of interest to be perfect for your travel plans. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back should you return to the area. Safe travels home.

Best,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I have stayed here twice in the last 2 months. This is a nice hotel that has a gym. You can cook in your room if you would like. They has a nice breakfast spread although I only ate oatmeal. This hotel is surrounded by restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear parisjbaby,

Thank you for taking the time to share that your stay at Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands was perfect in every way! We also love that you are a repeat guest. That in itself is a lovely compliment, so thank you. We appreciate your fantastic feedback and hope we will be your home whenever you are in the area!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

The customer service is very nice, and the place was large and beautiful. Great place to stay, enjoyed the setting of the suite. The bathroom was spacious. The only issue I had was the tv not allowing me to change channels. But that's minor compared to how great the place was.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I am loyal to Marriott and have stayed at various Residence Inns. This one, although good, was slightly off the mark.

The Good:-
1) Rooms are clean and spacious
2) Hotel Lobby is well maintained
3) Staff is courteous

The Bad:-
1) Most of the time recpetion is empty. You have to wait and shout for someone to cone from the back
2) Compared to other Residence Inns, the breakfast was a bit lacking.
3) The AC in my room was not working although the Thermostat said it was. Called someone to find out the breaker was turned off

All in all nothing major, but they do need to drive this up a notch.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sankoshy
TeamConcord, Manager at Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Sankoshy,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and for your online review. We are committed to offering every one of our guests an exceptional stay, and we apologize that we did not do so for your visit. We are always looking for ways we can improve and we will take your feedback into account. Thank you again for your candid feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to make a much better impression on a future stay.