So to start, non smoking room, reeked of old cigs. Every surface had a burn mark from a cigarette. The best was the toe or fingernail on the rug that wasn't ours. The were no curtains and right side our window was the lit motel sign. Therefore, even when it was dark it wasn't. The room was super dated. It was just gross. The front desk psrson didn't know about the wifi or the beach passes. And I just got my credit card bill and was charged, adter the fact a weird 8.00, for what, I have no idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one block to the Jersey Shore's Boardwalk and Beach, This hotel is the place to start any visit to the area. We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions, especially if you are looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights. See you here soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Palm Villa Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights