See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2008

We stayed at the Four Winds Motel last week and had a great time. The staff was very friendly and very accomodating. The motel has a very nice pool and a sun deck. Our room was very clean and we had a nice view of the ocean. We will definitely stay there again in the future!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2007

Let me start with the positive. ++ Great location. Very very short walk to boardwalk and beach and shopping. Price a bit cheaper than the others but now I know why. The pool was nice and warm enough to be comfortable for me and my kids.

-- The rooms are dirty, stained seats, floors gross, unsure of the cleanliness of towels and linens?? Communication barrier when speaking with owners. They have poor English speaking skills. No one cleaned our room for the 3 days while we were there and we had to ask for new towels. I do not recommend.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank Leogirl29
Reviewed 30 July 2006

I frequent hotels in New Jersey ,New England, and Pennsylvania, and this was the most disgusting place I have ever stayed in. I was afraid to take a shower or touch the towels. I went out and purchased a towel and flip flops so I did not have to touch the floors with my bare feet. I was furious about the condition, but it was during the off season and there was no other places open. The swimming pool had all types of chairs and garbage floating in it. The walkways had broken glass scattered everywhere. A real dive!!!!! Stay away from it!

• Stayed: February 2006, travelled solo
1  Thank towncryer
Reviewed 26 August 2005

i just got back from seaside i have stayed here for years but i think this was my last time the hotel was very dirty there was toys ,leaves floating in the pool.its getting run down only saw owner twice when i checked in and checked out the pillows had no pillow cases and one was so dirty and moldy would probley catch something if i used it also old ac's laying around outside and a old mattress which was still there when we left this place went down hill

• Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank Connector36538
Reviewed 19 August 2005

I have just returned from my vacation and stay at the FourWinds Motel.
When we got there the double room was not yet vacated so the owner gave us an apartment with 2 bedrooms, living room, full size kitchen and dinning area. He was so sweet and kind. Charged me the same rate he quoted over the phone. He always asked if everything was ok. He hand delivered us fresh towels every day. It wasn't the Trump Castle, but it sure was nice and homey and the A/C was great Yes there were people from all walks of life, young kids, familys, old folks, handicapped folks but everyone was nice and kind and friendly. He is a new owner and really trying hard to make everything as nice as possible. I did meet a lady that had know the old owner and missed him very much. People sometimes don't like change, and I can understand that, but be fair and give Perry a chance, he is a hard working man.

Very reasonable Very Nice