Surfside Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Glendale Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Dry Dock Motel(Seaside Heights)
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Seaside Beach House(Seaside Heights)
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
Sky View Manor Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Pool
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Sea Garden Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Seaside Sands Inn(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I wouldnt even give this place a 1 star review. It was horrible! No hot water, furniture falling apart Vomit or urine on the mattress's a bug in the bed, food in the couch, bathroom sink falling off the wall, toilet didnt flush. The lady at the desk was very very rude!!! You may think the price was right but I wouldnt send my worst enemy here!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MarCing80
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Hey a couple of friends and I booked 2 rooms to stay in this motel this weekend coming up. It was a last minute thing and it was the cheapest place we found. I'm actually scared to stay here now after reading all these horrible reviews. So I was just wondering if there's a specific floor or room that's pretty decent. If so let me know please. Thank you

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This place hasn`t been upgraded since probably the 70,s. We got our room at 12, everything seemd ok. We droppped our stuff in the room and went to the beach. We returned at around 5 to shower and go eat. It was then that we realized there was no hot water, after letting it run 15 minutes, the toilet had poop floating in it, and when we flushed it, it wouldn`t go down. The toilet seat wasn`t even attached to the bowl. I went to the front desk to complain, and the lady handed me a plunger and said, hey, it`s just one night, I can`t fix it myself. The toilet never did go down, so we had to use the bathroom in an arcade. The room had no smoke detector, the tv had no remote and just basic channels, the sink was about to collapse in the sagging counter, and the mattresses were like a handful of springs in a burlap sack. As if this wasn`t enough, while I was trying to get wifi on my laptop, fleas were jumping all over the screen. At first I didn`t believe my wife when she said something kept biting her legs, but now I did. We went to the desk and were told we should not have taken the room if we didn`t like it, but she "ain`t refunding nothing" We left without staying the night. We`ll see how American Express backs us on this one.
I wouldn`t even reccomend this to a bunch of frat guys.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Totowa1
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Very clean, friendly service. Every time the employees saw me or my boyfriend, they would call us by our first names. Originally we planned on staying for 3 nights, but since everything went well we stayed an extra night, which we were only charged half price since we were great guests. Close to karma & bamboo which was great because we could walk back after being out late. Less then 5 minute walk to the boardwalk, it's located in a friendly safe area. We definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cb917
Reviewed 26 September 2010

first off i went off old reviews , what a mistake, the place is dirty, only 2 small towels in the room 1 small bar of soap, i dont know what was growing out of the shower head, no remote for the tv, beds i think were run over by stemrollers before placed in room, holes in wall. has to be one of the worst hotels i have ever stayed at would not recomend to anyone every. this place needs alot of help!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple