Sunrise Motel
Sky View Manor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 102
  • Pool
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 157
US$ 126
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
US$ 142
US$ 126
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 152
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 91
US$ 89
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 113
Travelocity
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 127
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 142
US$ 123
Sea Palace Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 107
US$ 104
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 242
US$ 235
All reviewsfree breakfastgreat place to stayevery morningthe ownerfree beach passesclean roomsnice sizeboard walkdelimotelblockseasideboardwalksummerofficejersey
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I like this hotel. I have stayed many times. I love the location. room is clean but very basic bathroom is sooo small but its seaside your not there for a resort atmosphere. I do like the sun decks a lot. The only thing I didn't like was that I know they are very big on it not being a "party" hotel but when we were there, there was like a "family"of like 25 people and they were sooo loud and took up the ENTIRE HOTEL, the entire pool, both bbq's and it was so obnoxious. Also, there is like some small rental next door that is practically attached to part of the hotel and the people there were sooo loud till about 6am- I mean I could climb out my window and touch them! But besides that, it is a pretty fun place! Also, there was a very nice lady who was always around cleaning up the decks and asking us how we were and she was nice, I would probably return with my family...

1  Thank Vchica
Reviewed 8 August 2011

just called to book a trip based on their info on the website for a weekend "friday saturday and til 5pm sunday" dude tells me they would never check people out at 5pm when its right on their website, instead of checking he says. well i dont have the site pulled up so how can i help you. Asked for a rate and he said how many people, i said 2, he says.. are you a couple? i said no, its my sister and I.... he says nope sorry couples and families only. is this a joke? how do you run a business based on that nonsense. Im 22 and my sister is 31 were looking for a relaxing weekend... those people should be shot.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellibabyy
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I was planning a trip with my boyfriend and my sister and her boyfriend. We called Sunrise Motel and I asked for two rooms for two adults. He said that it was couples and families only... I replied that it would be my boyfriend and I, and my sister with her boyfriend. He then said again that this was a couples and family only motel. I said it's two adults per room, that is a couple... He asked my age, I told him I was 26. He then rudely replied with "like I said this is couples and families only, this is not a party motel!"
I think this is incredibly rude to say to a complete stranger based solely on age. The other ages are 32, 24 and 39. Just because we are not married does not mean that we party like crazy and a couple is anyone who is dating not just married people. I would never stay here, the service was horrible before even setting foot in Seaside. It is illegal to refuse service to someone just because of their age, especially since the legal age to stay at a motel is 21!
If you want to enjoy your vacation I would stay elsewhere!

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank summerlovin028
Reviewed 5 August 2011

this place was great! Clean- amenities were perfect.. close to boardwalk-beach-the bamboo room..this is the place for families and teens to enjoy a great time! Owners were awesome.. they made what could have been a bad trip into a great one. the only thing we were missing was a coffee pot... but great deli across the street with great fresh food and coffee!! Strongly encourage families looking for a great deal ina clean place to book here.

Room Tip: great rooms clean amenities great!
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Perfect location for the Seaside Heights experience. I took my family on a much needed vacation and we booked the Sunrise Motel. After getting a bit lost, we called the front desk and the attendant lead us right to the parking lot, on the phone with us the whole way. Extremely kind of him, but that was just the beginning. We found this Motel was in the perfect location: One block from the action, yet far enough away that we didn’t hear a peep at night. SWEET, enormous sundeck where we spent a large amount of our time when we weren’t at the beach or the Boardwalk. Very friendly guests and staff…we left our door open almost the whole time, as did most of the other tenants. Very nice, clean pool with plenty of room to get cooled off. The room itself had everything we needed and more. A refrigerator, stove and a ton of cupboard space, as well as two queen sized beds and a pull-out couch. Plenty of room for everyone to spread out. Our room was very comfortable with a large A/C, cleaned and restocked daily, and we never seen housekeeping. Free breakfast, and staff would tell us anything we wanted to know about the local businesses and area in general. Our stay cost half as much as I was planning when I first started looking at places to stay. We can’t wait to go back and hopefully it will be soon…Let the countdown begin!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor where the view is phenominal.