“We will definitely go back!!!!”
Review of Sunrise Motel

Sunrise Motel
Ranked #3 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Troy, New York
“We will definitely go back!!!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We recently stayed at the Sunrise Motel in Seaside Heights NJ for a family vacation....this is the 4th year we have stayed there and would not go anywhere else. The staff is always friendly and helpful (if you need something)....Jeff (the owner) and Paul (office manager) are always a pleasure to see, they make your stay there very relaxing just knowing that you can always go to them for anything. They offer a free breakfast every morning, free beach badges and free pizza at the pool on Wed, with all of that it definitely saves you some money when you have a family of four. We have never had a problem here and plan on spending all of our summer vacations with them.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Spring Lake, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I like this hotel. I have stayed many times. I love the location. room is clean but very basic bathroom is sooo small but its seaside your not there for a resort atmosphere. I do like the sun decks a lot. The only thing I didn't like was that I know they are very big on it not being a "party" hotel but when we were there, there was like a "family"of like 25 people and they were sooo loud and took up the ENTIRE HOTEL, the entire pool, both bbq's and it was so obnoxious. Also, there is like some small rental next door that is practically attached to part of the hotel and the people there were sooo loud till about 6am- I mean I could climb out my window and touch them! But besides that, it is a pretty fun place! Also, there was a very nice lady who was always around cleaning up the decks and asking us how we were and she was nice, I would probably return with my family...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Vchica
Niagara Falls, New York
Reviewed 8 August 2011

just called to book a trip based on their info on the website for a weekend "friday saturday and til 5pm sunday" dude tells me they would never check people out at 5pm when its right on their website, instead of checking he says. well i dont have the site pulled up so how can i help you. Asked for a rate and he said how many people, i said 2, he says.. are you a couple? i said no, its my sister and I.... he says nope sorry couples and families only. is this a joke? how do you run a business based on that nonsense. Im 22 and my sister is 31 were looking for a relaxing weekend... those people should be shot.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ellibabyy
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I was planning a trip with my boyfriend and my sister and her boyfriend. We called Sunrise Motel and I asked for two rooms for two adults. He said that it was couples and families only... I replied that it would be my boyfriend and I, and my sister with her boyfriend. He then said again that this was a couples and family only motel. I said it's two adults per room, that is a couple... He asked my age, I told him I was 26. He then rudely replied with "like I said this is couples and families only, this is not a party motel!"
I think this is incredibly rude to say to a complete stranger based solely on age. The other ages are 32, 24 and 39. Just because we are not married does not mean that we party like crazy and a couple is anyone who is dating not just married people. I would never stay here, the service was horrible before even setting foot in Seaside. It is illegal to refuse service to someone just because of their age, especially since the legal age to stay at a motel is 21!
If you want to enjoy your vacation I would stay elsewhere!

Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank summerlovin028
Olyphant, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 August 2011

this place was great! Clean- amenities were perfect.. close to boardwalk-beach-the bamboo room..this is the place for families and teens to enjoy a great time! Owners were awesome.. they made what could have been a bad trip into a great one. the only thing we were missing was a coffee pot... but great deli across the street with great fresh food and coffee!! Strongly encourage families looking for a great deal ina clean place to book here.

Room Tip: great rooms clean amenities great!