New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

and 1 more site!
Sunrise Motel
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Niagara Falls, New York
“pathetic, never even booked a room”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2011

just called to book a trip based on their info on the website for a weekend "friday saturday and til 5pm sunday" dude tells me they would never check people out at 5pm when its right on their website, instead of checking he says. well i dont have the site pulled up so how can i help you. Asked for a rate and he said how many people, i said 2, he says.. are you a couple? i said no, its my sister and I.... he says nope sorry couples and families only. is this a joke? how do you run a business based on that nonsense. Im 22 and my sister is 31 were looking for a relaxing weekend... those people should be shot.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ellibabyy
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

I was planning a trip with my boyfriend and my sister and her boyfriend. We called Sunrise Motel and I asked for two rooms for two adults. He said that it was couples and families only... I replied that it would be my boyfriend and I, and my sister with her boyfriend. He then said again that this was a couples and family only motel. I said it's two adults per room, that is a couple... He asked my age, I told him I was 26. He then rudely replied with "like I said this is couples and families only, this is not a party motel!"
I think this is incredibly rude to say to a complete stranger based solely on age. The other ages are 32, 24 and 39. Just because we are not married does not mean that we party like crazy and a couple is anyone who is dating not just married people. I would never stay here, the service was horrible before even setting foot in Seaside. It is illegal to refuse service to someone just because of their age, especially since the legal age to stay at a motel is 21!
If you want to enjoy your vacation I would stay elsewhere!

Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank summerlovin028
Olyphant, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

this place was great! Clean- amenities were perfect.. close to boardwalk-beach-the bamboo room..this is the place for families and teens to enjoy a great time! Owners were awesome.. they made what could have been a bad trip into a great one. the only thing we were missing was a coffee pot... but great deli across the street with great fresh food and coffee!! Strongly encourage families looking for a great deal ina clean place to book here.

Room Tip: great rooms clean amenities great!
Ridgway, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

Perfect location for the Seaside Heights experience. I took my family on a much needed vacation and we booked the Sunrise Motel. After getting a bit lost, we called the front desk and the attendant lead us right to the parking lot, on the phone with us the whole way. Extremely kind of him, but that was just the beginning. We found this Motel was in the perfect location: One block from the action, yet far enough away that we didn’t hear a peep at night. SWEET, enormous sundeck where we spent a large amount of our time when we weren’t at the beach or the Boardwalk. Very friendly guests and staff…we left our door open almost the whole time, as did most of the other tenants. Very nice, clean pool with plenty of room to get cooled off. The room itself had everything we needed and more. A refrigerator, stove and a ton of cupboard space, as well as two queen sized beds and a pull-out couch. Plenty of room for everyone to spread out. Our room was very comfortable with a large A/C, cleaned and restocked daily, and we never seen housekeeping. Free breakfast, and staff would tell us anything we wanted to know about the local businesses and area in general. Our stay cost half as much as I was planning when I first started looking at places to stay. We can’t wait to go back and hopefully it will be soon…Let the countdown begin!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor where the view is phenominal.
Cortlandt Manor, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

Just came back from a great week in Seaside. Stayed at the Sunrise Hotel Very friendly staff. Room was very spacious and in my opinion the nicest motel in Seaside . If I go back to Seaside I would definately stay here again.

1 Thank Gladys62
1.0 km away
Hershey Motel
Hershey Motel
#4 of 41 in Seaside Heights

Been to Sunrise Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK