Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the owner family oriented mitch block motel fisher seaside cleanliness couch hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the hospitality at this hotel! From the initial direct booking via phone, the early check in, and throughout our two night stay, the two gentlemen that assisted us were professional, kind and courteous. Room was clean and had everything we needed. Pool was fun. Perfect location in Seaside. Walkable to everything, including Acme supermarket! Always felt safe. Glad we finally found a hotel is Seaside where we can't wait to return. Thanks Sunburst.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

We mistakenly booked an overnight stay at an inn down the road. The conditions there were horrendous so we went in search of a reputable hotel. Stumbled upon the Sunburst and what a happy accident. Butch at the front desk was so kind, and even gave us a discounted rate on our room because of our terrible experience elsewhere.
The accommodations were stellar and my family and I are already talking about going back.
Mr. Fisher was a pleasant welcome as well!
5 Stars across the board!!!!!

Room tip: Make sure to say hello to Mr. Fisher in the lobby!
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2021

Me and my boyfriend came down last weekend could not find a hotel This was our last shot we went in there the owners were really respectful they accommodated us a nice room last minute which was really appreciated They have a pool all the other people there was really nice I enjoyed my stay definitely I'm coming back at the end of the month again With my children I can't wait we had so much fun This place is definitely a go to!!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

I have to say this has been an amazing hospitality experience I've ever had! The staff is just wonderful, such a well put family oriented motel to stay if you're coming to Seaside Heights! Came to Seaside the beginning of August and went to another motel that was DISGUSTING! Thank goodness after looking at so many motels, this one was the place to be. The rooms are very clean, smells really good and the prices a night are worth the stay (sometimes the do deals). The pool gets cleaned every night and is heated! You can grill whenever you want (just supply your own food). I will be coming here every time I visit Seaside, 1000% recommend!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Every year my family and I stay at the Sunburst Motel. What we love so much about them is how they make you feel at home. Not only are they super friendly, they are also super clean! I have nothing but nice things to say about them. I would totally recommend anyone to stay with them. You can’t find any other place on Seaside Heights better than them.

Date of stay: August 2020