All reviews baby pool great place for families with children pool area vertical blinds on premises large pool the rooms were nice plenty of hot water lounge chairs worked great two blocks up to date the past years clean towels chop cvs boardwalk
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Large clean rooms with a small refrigerator and microwave. Good location and helpful staff. My only concern was the locks on the doors did not look very secure. They need a deadbolt lock for the doors. The price was very good we paid $79.35 for a Saturday night stay.

Room Tip: Good value but thin walls.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Visiting family and the Hershey was centrally located and reasonable.Just one block to boardwalk.

and other venues. Walked all over,just parked the car .Room 402 was large and clean.

Staff came every day to freshen room. The frig was best I've encountered in my

travels.

Room Tip: Plenty of parking,ground floor had exits to parking lot and street.Balconies all floors. Very central.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I usually stay at the Hershey Motel, for the past 6 years No Problem.
Comfy beds, clean room and near the Boardwalk. But, my advice to you is make sure
you are keeping your reservation. I was a little disappointed this time since I called a day before that I was able to check in on the designated day, but was coming in two days later, Which I did since my vacation was already schedule. I did had a good reason, Hurricane Harvey hit and I drove all the way to Alabama to pick up my brother his wife and kids (since they live in Houston) and bring them to NY where I reside. I'm fully aware of the policy of Hershey Motel and I was charged one night $155.00, For a returned Costumer I did expected a little consideration. Again keep in Mind I did check in later in the week since my wife and son like the place. Don't know if I'll return next summer.But if you do go just make sure you don't have to cancel or change your reservation otherwise you'll get penalized.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SilvioM_11
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice stay again at the Hershey Motel. We stay in the back section of the motel. Tiled floors, large room with microwave, fridge, tv, dressers, and two beds, wall separates sink with counter and door closes off toilet and shower. Rooms in back have their own balcony. Close to the beach and boardwalk! Very nice heated pool and small pool for kids.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Large pool, clean room, good breakfast,. What else can you ask for? I wish is was closer to the main areas of the boardwalk but the location is pretty good. Staff is friendly parking is easy check in went smoothly!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family