Dry Dock Motel
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 136
US$ 116
Travelocity
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 62
US$ 60
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 91
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 98
  • Breakfast included
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 79
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 151
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$ 88
Hotwire.com
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)
TripAdvisor
Sand & Surf Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Beachfront
Mark III Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Stayed in july long weekend....motel was very good and has a nice swimming pool.....it is 1 min walk from board walk and is very convinienlyt located......office staff is very helpful....we had a great time and it was an awesum weekend.

Room Tip: deluxe room is a good bet
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy3480
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I stayed in rental house 38A with a group of 8 people, all in our 20s. It was definitely no five star hotel, but it was in the perfect location. It was definitely stumbling distance from the beach, boardwalk, pier, and clubs. Parking ended up being no problem (during 4th of July week), so we were able to keep 3 cars in the driveway the whole time. The house came with toilet paper, sheets/pillows, and towels. We brought everything else we needed for the week. The best (and most surprising) part was that the rooms all had AC units and they were on full blast when we arrived. Ken (the owner of both the motel and the properties) was great about getting us whatever we needed. If you're not looking for anything fancy, and you like to party, this place is perfect.

Room Tip: Watch the virtual tours of each rental property.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Great motel to stay at in a perfect location! Ken and CJ are exceptional A+++

1  Thank maximax2683
Reviewed 5 July 2011

I was not happy at all with this hotel. Our room was never cleaned any of the three days we stayed. No fresh towels, and no clean sheets. It was gross! The electric went off when we tried to use a blowdryer and the water pressure was bad in the shower! The pool was never cleaned and there was a large group of people bbqing with the bass on high in there car all hours of the day and night. I'd never recommend this place or stay here again. I don't think its too much to ask for clean towels and a fresh bed. Sorry but it was gross and unbelievable!

1  Thank Bm1981
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We only stayed 2 nights...check in was easy...but..not enough parking! Had to complain about finding a spot...after being squeezed into a spot(and scared my car would be hit) we entered the room....bare minimum room(which was expected) but bathroom smelled of urine...and was not clean, like other motels I've been in at seaside! But, you get what you pay for, and this motel was very cheap, and close to the board walk!....stay was fine, upon check out...I returned the key, they checked the room, and said I was good to go....I inquired about the 100 deposit to be rufunded to my card, they said they didn't charge it! But, I showed them my reciept, and I was charged(they weren't going to give it back), so because I kept the reciept...they refunded the 100...also, there was someone else checking out, and they said there room had bed bugs!!!!!!! They got eaten up that night, I che,kex for bed bugs in our room, and ours was fine, but don't think ill stay there again!