“Unbelievable”

Dry Dock Motel
Ranked #28 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
“Unbelievable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

I was not happy at all with this hotel. Our room was never cleaned any of the three days we stayed. No fresh towels, and no clean sheets. It was gross! The electric went off when we tried to use a blowdryer and the water pressure was bad in the shower! The pool was never cleaned and there was a large group of people bbqing with the bass on high in there car all hours of the day and night. I'd never recommend this place or stay here again. I don't think its too much to ask for clean towels and a fresh bed. Sorry but it was gross and unbelievable!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Bm1981
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2011

We only stayed 2 nights...check in was easy...but..not enough parking! Had to complain about finding a spot...after being squeezed into a spot(and scared my car would be hit) we entered the room....bare minimum room(which was expected) but bathroom smelled of urine...and was not clean, like other motels I've been in at seaside! But, you get what you pay for, and this motel was very cheap, and close to the board walk!....stay was fine, upon check out...I returned the key, they checked the room, and said I was good to go....I inquired about the 100 deposit to be rufunded to my card, they said they didn't charge it! But, I showed them my reciept, and I was charged(they weren't going to give it back), so because I kept the reciept...they refunded the 100...also, there was someone else checking out, and they said there room had bed bugs!!!!!!! They got eaten up that night, I che,kex for bed bugs in our room, and ours was fine, but don't think ill stay there again!

• Stayed July 2011
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2011

Hello,

I just found the Dry Dock Hotel card in one of my luggage and wanted to write a great review about my family experience and the great customer service at the front desk(Thanks SAM!!).

We were in NJ during Columbus day weekend this past October and needed to stay in town last minute. I stopped by the Dry Dock office and met gentlemen by the name of Sam. He was extremely friendly and nice. I told him I needed a house to sleep 8 people, He personally drove me and my cousin in his beautiful white suv to show us a house we could rent. The house was perfect for our one night stay. We told Sam if it was possible to remove extra furniture from the living room and within 30 mins his employees were at the house removing it for us.

This is a great place to stay, the houses are good but the customer service from management is great!! We highly recommend this establishment. If Dry Dock still has the great prices we were offered, this summer I will definitely be booking a lot of weekend getaways this summer and rent Dry Dock houses each stay.

Thanks!!
German

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Old Westbury, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2011

Our group came late in spring to enjoy the beach and boardwalk before all the crazy summer tourists arrived. Our stay here was quite pleasant, we were able to hit the boardwalk and clubs, and it was still quiet during the day so we could sleep in and relax. Can't wait to come back next time!

Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
riddhisiddhi, Owner at Dry Dock Motel, responded to this review, 7 April 2011
Hi Dear Guest
Thanks for your feedack.We made lot of renovation.Please come and stay in 2011 summer.
Sam
Port Jervis, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2011

the location and place worked well for my family. the floor in the middle room had a leak from somewhere and was soaked. we advised the hotel at the time of checkout. we will see if the problem is still there when we return this year to the same place.

Stayed July 2010, travelled with family